Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 11:29
There’s nothing I want to see happen more than getting all of my followers & Anon friends into brand new, non-toxic, sustainable homes where they can experience the American Dream 2.0.

How will this happen? I have some ideas.

But I think step one is DJT needs to be in office.

Step two might be that banks don’t exist and DeFi works properly.

Step three might be that a bunch of XRP holders become really wealthy and are my friends. (wishful thinking but possible)

Let’s see what happens. It will make me very happy if we can collectively accomplish something this big.

Let’s dream big.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
Post XRP~ I’d love to help seniors and vets somehow. They are the forgotten gems.
06:44 PM - Nov 23, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1NationUnderGod in this post can reply
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 November, 12:25
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
I have 1 who is so lonely 38...
Hates self for stuff they did 1st tour in Iraq...
probably 2nd tour there & Afghanistan as well but mostly 1st tour.
very sad. disabled an NO ONE goes to visit him! well me and 1 old GF occasionally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 November, 10:01
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
God Bless you for visiting this vet! We need more people like you~ its truly
heartbreaking to hear stories of such loneliness after they have given so much. God willing it will all change soon. 🙏