Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on TRUTH Social - 10:28am Eastern...
11:06 AM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 November, 01:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Wonderful message n iπŸ™πŸ» everyone who needs to hears itπŸ’–

We use 10% of our brain consciously n 90% is the subconscious. They've messed with that larger part most by blocking God's truths from our world reality n that why so many are unhappy n confused.

i truly believe all people will feel great relief when the darkness that's ruled our world is gone - they will just "know" it. (Am feeling it now tho there's still some interference)βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
22 November, 09:57
I can't love this enough. I was raised Catholic and I was always questioning all these people doing horrible things, then going to church or confession and getting these "sins" taken away. In my heart, I knew it didn't work like that. This was the beginning of the end of organized religion for me. I walked away and have never looked back. My path with God is mine and mine alone, and I feel I am a much better human aspiring to act with love in all I do. I feel this is a much better use of my time then sitting in a church pew, listening to someone who acts in a manner that contradicts everything I believe God to be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 November, 08:30
πŸ‘πŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒ

Light Warrior @VioletFlame
22 November, 06:02
So right! Here is Q's commands to reverse this.

Best to do these 3 times a day:

Take 3 deep breaths in and out.

After the breaths say the following sentence 3 times out loud.

"I command my spirit to bring my thoughts from my mind to my heart now."

Count from 5 to 1 , snap your fingers or clap on NOW

Very powerful! You will feel the change very soon after.

Light Warrior @VioletFlame
24 November, 06:55
In response Light Warrior to her Publication
Commands with Q - YouTube

Commands with Q

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 November, 06:00
Bible scholars have known of everything in the vatican for a long long long long long time, and they know of the dead sea scrolls...... I learned of them when I was about 7.........

His info may be his twisted interpretation... but it's certainly partial.......

Oh and that is Biblical too.
We know in part and we prophesy in Part.
I Corinthians 13...........
ALL OF US.

ALL have sinned and fall (far) short of the glory of God.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 November, 05:58
The fear of the Lord is the BEGINNING of wisdom.
Proverbs 9:10

The author of the book of Proverbs is believed to Solomon.

Any other questions?
God gave us 10 commandments Exodus 20:3-17

.........and in the new testament two..
Matthew 22:37 And He said to him, β€œβ€˜You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the great and [o]foremost commandment. 39 The second is like it, β€˜You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’

---------------
The first 10 tell you how to get along with God and others.
The last two - God and others.

Any questions?
Sounds like a sane idea to me.
What happens if you choose not to follow?

Always a choice.
Consequences are God's design... you reap what you sow.

All our law books should start over .. in my book.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 November, 04:26
Over 20 missing chapters of the Bible were found by military in the Vatican. The Bible was edited to promote subservience and fear of God. We're told to turn the other cheek and that the meek shall inherit the Earth for a reason. The wealthy elite have always needed to control the minds of the masses in order to continue exploiting them. In the Bible, God is depicted as a Santa Claus figure who keeps a Naughty and Nice list. This list determines who gets into Heaven, so You Better Be Nice!
The Bible teaches us that our behavior in this domain determines where we spend the afterlife. So be a good Christian and accept your lot in life because the afterlife is what's important. This message benefits who the most? You, or the elites who profit from your labor and need you to be compliant?

God Wins donated @GR2021
22 November, 04:08
Thanks Kim for sharing. Dogmas have been such a big part used to control people. Have always had this intuition of things not right in the church. Much of my questioning will make me an outcast instantly. Religion has been more of a bondage with massive control. Fear, guilt, shame, tithing has been preached more than our divinity, freedom and power that we are created to be. Religion keeps people small so we can be controlled easily. My mind draws a parallel of the Sunday mandatory attendance is to collect money just like baby well checks are to only give the shots. How evil I think to say that if one does not attend Mass on Sunday, it is a mortal sin. Would Jesus think so?

Nunya Business @AAug22
22 November, 02:29
Oh wow! Seeing this AFTER I posted on VK's post asking about a religious leader we trust. I said I have none as religion is a tool of man used to created fear of God in other men to control them. God is love not fear! Seeing this gives me tears as it confirms my thought. GOD IS LOVE!

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
22 November, 02:23
Resonates with with who I am now. Operation heart space which keeps me in a neutral space at zero point not the battery loosh of - or +. I am one with my creator and therefore can save myself. Love is the highest frequency. Laughter brings us all to that zero point of neutrality so we need to laugh as much as we can. prace and Love. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ•ŠπŸ’œβ˜ΊοΈπŸš²

BlockII @BlockII
22 November, 02:16
Fear of God can be either the greatest obstacle, or the greatest catalyst to our spiritual growth. When we allow our mind to dwell only on judgement and punishment, it can and will paralyze us. It will make us afraid to act and to think. But there’s another way to react to the Fear of God. I like to think of it as standing at the base of a huge mountain. I’m so small in comparison that it takes my breath away. Well, the difference between me and God is infinitely larger than the difference between me and that mountain. And yet, that same God knows each of us by name. He knows our struggles and our fears. He saw all the times we’d stumble long before we were born. And yet, he’s right here with us. If we’re in the presence of someone like that, what can anyone or anything else do to you? That’s the kind of Fear of God that gives Strength for today, and Hope for tomorrow.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
22 November, 01:44
its simple , God is love and thats what Jesus came to tell us plus that we r powerful and eternal beings .. we r loved beyond measure . Jesus is life!

Miss. Messina @Messina
22 November, 12:27
I was under that slavery for as long as I can remember frim being born into it, to choosing a different religion as I got older, thinking it was better. And in some form it was except , I could not escape seeing the guilt trips, the judgment, the constant reminder of sin . Until I was introduced to a different kind of love, which happened about three years ago . I started looking at Jesus differently. I started looking at the father in heaven differently. I realized that I’m not supposed to fear God, so I started making decisions on purpose that I knew β€œthe church” would not approve. What I found on the other side of was this profound. ENORMOUS LOVE saying I know what you’re doing and I love you.And you will know my LOVE and it is setting you free , of obligation, control, fear . Living my best life now having done some Heart Sessions redeeming my past has been instrumental in this as well. I hope you find your freedom and the love that God has for you and that way.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 12:14
DIAMOND on the hat ;)
"Return the diamonds"

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 November, 12:17
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Good catch!
How is your Dad doing?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 November, 12:05
I once heard that fear in the bible is meant as reverence. Whenever I hear people say we must fear the Lord I simply change the word to revere. God's power is not to be taken lightly, however our Lord is a loving God and wants all to be saved, none to be lost. He died for us, there is no greater love than to give ones life for others. Many churches teach things that simply are not true. Jesus came to save the world. The purpose is so we not only can be restored to spiritual life now by belief, but to live eternally. The other purpose that many do not realize is that we can now know God, not just know ABOUT God. We can have a deep personal relationship with Him. The veil was torn to signify that occurence. Jesus fullfilled the law of Moses and we now live under the New Covenant of Grace. This is a whole new way of living in freedom and resting in the all has been done for us by our loving God. Those who need to actually fear God are those who have unbelieving hearts.
πŸ˜‡

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
22 November, 12:23
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you! Well said! I was trying to say this but, you said it better!! πŸ‘

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
22 November, 12:37
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
for the most part fear is reverence, however, when the disciples are gathered in a room, when the Holy Spirit descended, and fear accompanied His arrival, a different Greek. word is used (phobos), and it means basically terror.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
22 November, 12:05

CharRose @CharRose
22 November, 11:47
THIS IS TRUTH! One question I pose when talking to others about Gods love is: Why would an "unconditionally" loving God want you to fear him? Unconditional Love/Fear -- It's an oxymoron.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
22 November, 11:38
Wow that was awesome and so inspirational. He is spot on. Thank you so much for sharing.

LAG LAG @MommaBear154
22 November, 11:34

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
22 November, 12:03
In response LAG LAG to her Publication
βœ¨πŸ•Šβœ¨

Brian Haggerty @bhspeaks
22 November, 11:33
He is absolutely correct. However, he reversed the hemispheres. It is the right hemisphere which causes fear, anxiety, drama, etc. It is the emotional side. The left hemisphere is the logical, orderly side. Other than that, he is spot on.

Miss. Messina @Messina
22 November, 11:27
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 November, 11:22
The Power of Love❀️
Cheesy or not πŸ˜‰

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
22 November, 11:16
Mind Fear = Money for the 'Looters'

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 November, 11:15
🎯 They use fear, guilt and manipulation to keep us out of our heart mind - rinse and repeat. Side step the fear game and watch it pass by - do not engage the fear thought. Much LOVE to ALL!!

Great reminder and great post!!! ThanQ

James Dean @Wait_its_time
22 November, 11:13
Stand strong in the Lord. God is good and let it be known so say it loud so those that cannot hear will feel the words enter their soul. Amen.