Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 November, 11:06
VK on TRUTH Social - 10:28am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 November, 12:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I once heard that fear in the bible is meant as reverence. Whenever I hear people say we must fear the Lord I simply change the word to revere. God's power is not to be taken lightly, however our Lord is a loving God and wants all to be saved, none to be lost. He died for us, there is no greater love than to give ones life for others. Many churches teach things that simply are not true. Jesus came to save the world. The purpose is so we not only can be restored to spiritual life now by belief, but to live eternally. The other purpose that many do not realize is that we can now know God, not just know ABOUT God. We can have a deep personal relationship with Him. The veil was torn to signify that occurence. Jesus fullfilled the law of Moses and we now live under the New Covenant of Grace. This is a whole new way of living in freedom and resting in the all has been done for us by our loving God. Those who need to actually fear God are those who have unbelieving hearts.
πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
Thank you! Well said! I was trying to say this but, you said it better!! πŸ‘
12:23 PM - Nov 22, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Cowgal, click on at the bottom under it