Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 November, 11:06
VK on TRUTH Social - 10:28am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
I was under that slavery for as long as I can remember frim being born into it, to choosing a different religion as I got older, thinking it was better. And in some form it was except , I could not escape seeing the guilt trips, the judgment, the constant reminder of sin . Until I was introduced to a different kind of love, which happened about three years ago . I started looking at Jesus differently. I started looking at the father in heaven differently. I realized that I’m not supposed to fear God, so I started making decisions on purpose that I knew “the church” would not approve. What I found on the other side of was this profound. ENORMOUS LOVE saying I know what you’re doing and I love you.And you will know my LOVE and it is setting you free , of obligation, control, fear . Living my best life now having done some Heart Sessions redeeming my past has been instrumental in this as well. I hope you find your freedom and the love that God has for you and that way.
12:27 PM - Nov 22, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Messina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss. Messina, click on at the bottom under it