Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 November, 11:06
VK on TRUTH Social - 10:28am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 12:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
DIAMOND on the hat ;)
"Return the diamonds"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good catch!
How is your Dad doing?
12:17 PM - Nov 22, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 01:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thanks for checking in Kim, so kind.♥️

Has been a rough week for him, tumor growing very fast and is so large and painful he can't talk, has been using a whiteboard to communicate.😢 Dad has such a strong faith and is hanging tough as he can, but Mom's faith is shaky and she is a mess.

The BIG surgery is coming up on Monday, 11/28 at UCLA where they remove his mandible and recraft a new one. He passed all his pre-op tests like cardiology clearance, but docs are requiring another COVID test on 11/26, say they wont do surgery unless it's neg. 🤦🏼‍♀️ He is taking Ivermectin & HCQ and still doing other alternative things just trying to survive until Monday.

Prayers now are for safe travel for my parents as they drive to L.A. on 11/25, then a neg test on 11/26. Will be solo road tripping thru the night on 11/27 so I can be with mom for the surgery, supposed to be 10 hrs.🙏🏼

Feel myself trying to build up/conserve energy this week, know next week will be challenging.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
22 November, 01:06
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Prayers are following you and your parents. 🙏💕