Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 November, 11:06
VK on TRUTH Social - 10:28am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BlockII @BlockII
Fear of God can be either the greatest obstacle, or the greatest catalyst to our spiritual growth. When we allow our mind to dwell only on judgement and punishment, it can and will paralyze us. It will make us afraid to act and to think. But there’s another way to react to the Fear of God. I like to think of it as standing at the base of a huge mountain. I’m so small in comparison that it takes my breath away. Well, the difference between me and God is infinitely larger than the difference between me and that mountain. And yet, that same God knows each of us by name. He knows our struggles and our fears. He saw all the times we’d stumble long before we were born. And yet, he’s right here with us. If we’re in the presence of someone like that, what can anyone or anything else do to you? That’s the kind of Fear of God that gives Strength for today, and Hope for tomorrow.
02:16 PM - Nov 22, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BlockII in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BlockII , click on at the bottom under it