Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Insane vivid dreams past 4 days.
Anyone else noticing internal changes?
If so please post your 'symptoms' below.
10:19 AM - Nov 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
23 November, 03:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes, this is interesting. My dreams are very clear as if I am watching movie and they are paused when I go to the restroom and when I return to bed, I hit play. They seem so real like all my senses are experiencing the dreams, am I dimension traveling?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
22 November, 11:19
dreams and migraines

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sr_ Bez donated @srbez
22 November, 12:29
My feel good vibe tingles are back. Tingles throughout my body over numerous things. They have been missing for a year or two

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
22 November, 10:34
Went to Maui last week got sick first night respiratory something..nyquil and dayquil all week and felt good on last day. Also dropped phone first night and had to go to nearest verizon to get new phone took a couple days…that kicked started some anxety about what not sure but I feel like it had something to do with what you said about detox on the electrinics 🤷‍♂️

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
22 November, 05:32
I havent been sleeping good the last few nights. The pain in my knee is keeping me up. Also a few people I know have died suddenly. I know one has got the shots not sure about the other one. They are like 55 and the other one 63. I felt lost the other day. Took the wrong road to work. A weird feeling like I wasnt really here. Hard to explain.

Catherine Kenner @Blondie
22 November, 01:12
I either can’t sleep or I could sleep for days! My ears hsve been ringing too. I cannot drink enough water!! I’m a social butterfly and all I want to do is stay home. It’s very odd too, because, my grandkids-teenagers-are wanting to hang out with me or at their own home with parents. One of our Mentors passed last week and then my oldest granddaughter had a friend whose Mother passed away suddenly. Anyway, kinda strange.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 November, 01:06
Been able to recall my dreams more frequently lately. One felt like an alternate, more negative timeline of trying to escape the vaxx. Another was literally battling negative entities, woke up several times during & kept returning to the same battle.
I’ve never had problems falling asleep but in the last week it’s been difficult. Recurring dreams of flying very common right now, though I have experienced these since childhood.
Additionally, my blood pressure has been abnormally high.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 November, 11:15
Yep! Have noticed a lot of inner joy lately. First time this has happened in the autumn that I can remember. The fall season is normally a very difficult time for me because of loved ones who passed away around this time and for other reasons. I keep thanking God! Am just very surprised and happy about it. Not that I still don't cry and miss them, but it's different. I know I'll see them again because of Jesus, and have a strong sense that they are very near and praying for me from Heaven, cheering me on. 😇❤️ Am very grateful this Thanksgiving season! Blessings!! 🙏🙏🙏

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
21 November, 11:34
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
it’s crazy you mention this (although we know its no coincidence whatsoever) I’ve been feeling the exact same way. i have been more tuned in to God’s overall storyline and how it “works together for good” (Romans 8:28) - I was at a funeral this past weekend for a very dear friend. I was more moved at how the timing and meaning of this passing made me feel closer to “going home.” I realized I wasn’t as sad for the loss as much as I was humbled and overwhelmed by what it represents for our future glory. Sharing in your peace. 🙏🕊

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
21 November, 11:02
I fall asleep instantly and it seems that it is instantly time to awaken. No dreams. And I have been waking up at 6:45 am regardless of what time I go to bed. Sometimes I feel like I have so much energy that I'm going to bust and then other times drained of all energy. I have had a dull ache in my bones and my hair hurts.

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 November, 10:40
Dreams are clearer. Feeling both more positive and also more considerate of how others may react to events and happenings.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 November, 10:34
My recall has been better & there were some interesting ones that I remembered

I'm changing all the time, but I was absolutely *freezing* today

Yes, it was chilly here but this was an internal cold which radiated out - I couldn't get anywhere close to warm unless I had a hot pad on my back or stomach
It's unusual

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 November, 10:19
The last few days the energy waves & downloads have been extreme especially early morning.
I can see the waves visually when I close my eyes.
There have also been what looks like glitches in the matrix within the waves they have been so strong.

Crazy as it sounds I can see glitches sometimes,& all this wide awake that really looks like what you have seen in the movie the matrix not even kidding.

I keep asking for my prior life skills back because I have memories of working with ETs on engineering projects that are way way above my current skill set.

It would be amazing to have those skills back.
I have been working so much that I havent, the last 3 weeks, been meditating as much so at first I thought it was just because I was MIA for a while that it seemed so strong, but maybe not.
All good.
Amazing dream last night fighting dragon size reptilians in this huge castle.
We were all like, "WTH, this is not what we agreed to come here for?" But we did it anyway.It was bl

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
21 November, 10:13
I've been having vivid/ prophetic dreams for many years. They have become more vivid since 2012 off and on.
Lately, I've been dreaming about friends from my past.
VK, last week I dreamed about a red panda trying to get into my house but I kept pushing him away in fear it would attack my 17 year old cat. Bizarre dream but my cat is 17 and is in poor health.

21 November, 09:59
You and Nana too but this was not a dream this was a vision.

I know many ppl think this is crazy shit but I know that YOU know better.
So I have been working on trying to get to more of my prior lives.
I am very specific on my request to ask for memories & skills that will help us now.
I have seen prior lives living under water, in Biblical or Egyptain times, as a spy in Germany against the Nazis,& the last 1 where my guide is now as an Andromedan, but today, TODAY I received a look back to a very specific time.

Today when I asked I was taken to a room where myself & a few other MEN stood speaking at 2 desk in front of about 50 to 100 men sitting on pews. The part that excites me so much is that we were all dressed in 1776 Patriot clothing.
Both times when I ask both times taken to this room. I couldn't hear what we were saying but just to have been there a part of it is so exiting, hope to find out more on who I was then, Also 1st prior life as a man.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
21 November, 09:29
Don't know if half awake or half asleep but a woman walked by my bed and she was dressed like a homeless person..she looked at me and smiled. When i rose up to see where she went wasn't there. Then few days later same woman dressed in safari hunter vest and hat walking in front of forest and she waved and smiled..no I'm not crazy {yet} not on drugs or don't drink...don't know the woman. And to be more crazy in second siting she was carrying a theater bag of popcorn....lol

21 November, 10:03
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
There are many other souls that access the consciousness. I have met so many, some like her, in my room then not.
Some even have been aggrevsted that I couldn't "KNOW" what they were thinking to the point that they held up written signs with messages.
Some are spirits, some are just ppl traveling and playing in the consciousness.
Do be careful tho, some are evil but i can normally feel their evil vibrations way before I see them.

Perhaps you may also be remote viewing traveling?

joann ferguson donated @joann212
21 November, 09:13
I've been working 7 days a week 10 hour days. My mind is too tired for dreams.

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Steve Michaels @Smics54
21 November, 08:54
I don't sleep enough to dream.

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
21 November, 08:52
what do you think it is VK? changes to our water or air happening? I've definitely gone much deeper in my meditations lately

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 November, 08:19
frustrated

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
21 November, 08:18
I cannot get over week been called weak, weekend called weakened, morning being called mourning, hello being Hell-Oh! 😭 Somebody please say what words we used to use before our languages was raped and mutilated?!

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
I cannot get over week been called weak, weekend called weakened, morning being called mourning, hello being Hell-Oh! 😭 Somebody please say what words we used to use before our languages was raped and mutilated?!

Jen ... @Jenfranji

Blu Bird donated @se0861
21 November, 08:04
Joyful, ecstatic , also dreams, waking up between 3-4 am

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
21 November, 07:43
My energy is like a complex coaster right now and hyper-sensitive to nonsense. Random aches and pains that last about 24-48 hours. Think I am losing my mind, but then I remember that has been consistent over the last 30 months. Good times...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 November, 07:38
😇Yes on the dreams!!! Still working on a couple of items from the dream this morning.

'There were three already born'

and

Term: Popycotl (pronounced Poppy Coat-all)

Someone else has already showed me what the two snaps of the fingers means.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
21 November, 07:03
Having out of this world feelings like I am in another dimension...I am also extremely exhausted trying to manage in both realms.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
21 November, 10:43
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
I have been having the same feelings....🤔

Lori Victoria @LoriVictoria
21 November, 05:49
yup!!!

just telling hubby about crazy dreams. used to be avid, vivid dreamer. that seems to have been squelched for the many past years.

rolling along with crazy, epic dreams this past week.

Only followers of this user (Wolfe1776) can see their posts

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 November, 05:26
Aus timestamp on that post VK.
#911 #1122

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
21 November, 10:30
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
All Of A Sudden Stomach And Headaches, Dizziness! Out Of The Blue! Anyone Having That?

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 November, 09:27
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON, (KANSAS)

"Once I Rose Above
The Noise and Confusion
Just to Get a Glimpse
Beyond This Illusion

I Was Soaring Ever Higher
But I Flew Too High

"Though My Eyes Could See
I Still Was a Blind Man
Though My Mind Could Think
I Still Was a Madman

I Hear the Voices
When I'm Dreaming

I Can Hear Them Say....

Carry On My Wayward Son
They'll Be Peace When You are Done
Lay Your Weary Head to Rest
Don't You Cry No More."
-KANSAS SONG LYRIC
Kansas - Carry on Wayward Son (Official Video) - YouTube

Official Video for “Carry On Wayward Son” by KansasListen to Kansas: https://Kansas.lnk.to/listenYDWatch more videos by Kansas: https://Kansas.lnk.to/listenY...