Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 November, 10:19
Insane vivid dreams past 4 days.
Anyone else noticing internal changes?
If so please post your 'symptoms' below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The last few days the energy waves & downloads have been extreme especially early morning.
I can see the waves visually when I close my eyes.
There have also been what looks like glitches in the matrix within the waves they have been so strong.

Crazy as it sounds I can see glitches sometimes,& all this wide awake that really looks like what you have seen in the movie the matrix not even kidding.

I keep asking for my prior life skills back because I have memories of working with ETs on engineering projects that are way way above my current skill set.

It would be amazing to have those skills back.
I have been working so much that I havent, the last 3 weeks, been meditating as much so at first I thought it was just because I was MIA for a while that it seemed so strong, but maybe not.
All good.
Amazing dream last night fighting dragon size reptilians in this huge castle.
We were all like, "WTH, this is not what we agreed to come here for?" But we did it anyway.It was bl
10:19 PM - Nov 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it