Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 November, 10:19
Insane vivid dreams past 4 days.
Anyone else noticing internal changes?
If so please post your 'symptoms' below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
Don't know if half awake or half asleep but a woman walked by my bed and she was dressed like a homeless person..she looked at me and smiled. When i rose up to see where she went wasn't there. Then few days later same woman dressed in safari hunter vest and hat walking in front of forest and she waved and smiled..no I'm not crazy {yet} not on drugs or don't drink...don't know the woman. And to be more crazy in second siting she was carrying a theater bag of popcorn....lol
09:29 PM - Nov 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Terryann in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 November, 10:03
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
There are many other souls that access the consciousness. I have met so many, some like her, in my room then not.
Some even have been aggrevsted that I couldn't "KNOW" what they were thinking to the point that they held up written signs with messages.
Some are spirits, some are just ppl traveling and playing in the consciousness.
Do be careful tho, some are evil but i can normally feel their evil vibrations way before I see them.

Perhaps you may also be remote viewing traveling?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396