Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 November, 10:19
Insane vivid dreams past 4 days.
Anyone else noticing internal changes?
If so please post your 'symptoms' below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
You and Nana too but this was not a dream this was a vision.

I know many ppl think this is crazy shit but I know that YOU know better.
So I have been working on trying to get to more of my prior lives.
I am very specific on my request to ask for memories & skills that will help us now.
I have seen prior lives living under water, in Biblical or Egyptain times, as a spy in Germany against the Nazis,& the last 1 where my guide is now as an Andromedan, but today, TODAY I received a look back to a very specific time.

Today when I asked I was taken to a room where myself & a few other MEN stood speaking at 2 desk in front of about 50 to 100 men sitting on pews. The part that excites me so much is that we were all dressed in 1776 Patriot clothing.
Both times when I ask both times taken to this room. I couldn't hear what we were saying but just to have been there a part of it is so exiting, hope to find out more on who I was then, Also 1st prior life as a man.
09:59 PM - Nov 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it