Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 November, 10:19
Insane vivid dreams past 4 days.
Anyone else noticing internal changes?
If so please post your 'symptoms' below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Yep! Have noticed a lot of inner joy lately. First time this has happened in the autumn that I can remember. The fall season is normally a very difficult time for me because of loved ones who passed away around this time and for other reasons. I keep thanking God! Am just very surprised and happy about it. Not that I still don't cry and miss them, but it's different. I know I'll see them again because of Jesus, and have a strong sense that they are very near and praying for me from Heaven, cheering me on. 😇❤️ Am very grateful this Thanksgiving season! Blessings!! 🙏🙏🙏
11:15 PM - Nov 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
21 November, 11:34
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
it’s crazy you mention this (although we know its no coincidence whatsoever) I’ve been feeling the exact same way. i have been more tuned in to God’s overall storyline and how it “works together for good” (Romans 8:28) - I was at a funeral this past weekend for a very dear friend. I was more moved at how the timing and meaning of this passing made me feel closer to “going home.” I realized I wasn’t as sad for the loss as much as I was humbled and overwhelmed by what it represents for our future glory. Sharing in your peace. 🙏🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 November, 11:41
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
🙏Wow...❤️ God is very good to us all... That still small voice and His peace and His joy in the middle of everything... I am so sorry for the loss of your friend, but glad you felt that peace and had that reassurance too. And you have not really lost your loved one... They just changed addresses and you'll catch up again later... God bless you!!

This was written by Henry Scott Holland: