Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I have tried to deal with this alone, lifting it up to God. But I know that I need help with it. It's heavy, too heavy. Every day and night I pray that God helps my brother hold on to one more day. His only son's death has shattered him more than the 5 years he suffered and grew in prison. I feel he is giving up. He is as broken as a man can be now. I know that God breaks us to make us, but idk if he is going to make it through this loss. He is my person, my lifelong go to. Even while in prison he supported my fight against the evils I live in here. He needs God's mighty arms around him. He needs lifting that I can't give. I know if he leaves me, he is with God but I just don't know how to help him. So I come to you, my people, my friends, my soul connections, to ask you to please help me lift my brother from this despair, this unbearable pain he is carrying since my nephew left this world. God please help Jimmy. I need him still. Thank you #prayerteam it means everything to me.
08:04 AM - Nov 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
25 November, 11:43
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
23 November, 09:36
I've just stumbled upon your post and send my most heartfelt prayers to you and your brother🙏 Praying the Lord takes his hand and guides him through all of his strife. Will be thinking of you and yours at this difficult time. 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 November, 10:41
In response Angel Girl to her Publication
Thank you💖 I sent him the link to this post so he could see that he isn't alone💖 He seems a little happy that I am coming home for Thanksgiving. Yesterday he told me he wasn't feeling it. So I feel our prayers are working for him👊

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
23 November, 04:14
🙏🙏🙏

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
22 November, 12:38
Abba Father we claim Life and supernatural Peace over Jimmy. Shower down your abundant blessings of love, comfort and exquisite peace over Jimmy and his family. We thank you, for you make the impossible possible.
We thank you Lord for you make the impossible possible. We believe it is already so thru power of Faith. Let this be a testament to you for you are the Lord of Lord, the King of Kings, the Alpha and Omega. In your name we pray Yeshua🙏

22 November, 02:00
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
💖

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 November, 07:47
💚🌟💚

22 November, 08:23
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
💖

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
22 November, 07:03
Lord hear our prayers ♥

IAM NJoy @NJoy
21 November, 09:01
Blessings & prayers to you both. May God’s unconditional love embrace your brother Jimmy, & hold him tightly within the Heart of God. May Jimmy know this love is there for him always, & may it refuel his divine light to shine brightly again. Sending you, & Jimmy loads of love & prayers of support at this time. 🙏❤️

21 November, 10:25
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
💖 thank you

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
21 November, 03:41
Praying for Jimmy and you both

21 November, 06:45
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
💖

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 November, 03:21
My dearest Bennastix, wish I could take the pain away. Sending you and your brother much love and
hoping our wishes and prayers envelop him with soothing vibes. ❤️💫

21 November, 07:03
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
💖 thank you

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 November, 02:33
Still Praying for your family my Fren! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Love, Healing and Peace for Your Brother 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💫
Very Hard to Lose a Child, I can relate! Never forget, but it seems to numb some 😢❤️🙏🏼

21 November, 03:12
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
💖 thank you friend. I can't even wrap my head around that loss. I'm not even mad at him for how he feels, I cannot say I wouldn't struggle with life too. My heart goes out to those put in that position. It's a lot to put on a heart. Love you!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
21 November, 02:31
🙏🙏🙏

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 November, 02:29
Positive vibes always to you and your loved ones fren!

21 November, 02:30
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Thank you Dman💖 seems the devil is scrambling for our families. He cannot win my friend. Love you brother.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 November, 01:46
🙏💖

21 November, 01:53
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
💖

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 November, 01:44
🙏 Father, Jimmy needs help with this.
The enemy of his soul has tried to take him out, but greater is He that is in him than he that is in the world!
Jimmy has healed from the addiction, and his test has become a testimony, a victory!
Jimmy has healed from his time in captivity, and has grown and become stronger, another victory!
Jimmy holds his son in his heart, but now there is a gaping hole left from the death of his son's body. Please Father, send angels to sew up that hole, and to show Jimmy where joy resides. Please make his purpose clear to him, and send workers from the field to him to reinforce that purpose.
In the name of Jesus we ask it 🙏

21 November, 01:53
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Your 144TS says it all💖 thank you
I swear this, AU, it has to be the 144,000 or a good chunk of them💖 Be blessed friend. Thank you

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
21 November, 01:07
✨🙏🏻much prayers and love with healing
in Jesus Name Amen and Thank you🕊❤️

21 November, 01:55
In response Ange Love to her Publication
💖 thank you

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 November, 01:06
🙏💛🙏🕊️☀️

21 November, 01:50
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
💖

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
21 November, 12:21
Oh friend, my heart just breaks for your brother. Know he, along with your entire family are in my prayers.🙏🏻

21 November, 12:35
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Thank you💖 I wouldn't be me if I didn't point out your 1221TS😉 Good vibes

I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 November, 11:47
praying for Jimmy....my love and my light too

21 November, 12:35
In response I am Keri to her Publication
💖 thank you so much

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
21 November, 11:38
Prayers for your brother.
I am no therapist or preacher but if I may offer some words for u to converse w/your brother...
"What do u think God was going thru while he watched his son being murdered? Really think about it. He could have stopped it but didn't. Why? Because there was a bigger plan at play. Do u know anybody who would sacrifice their son for this world knowing the kind of selfish, self serving evil that plagues it? No parent would stand by and let it happen. When we lose someone we love so much, it's beyond our understanding but maybe, just maybe, it's all preordained and some day we will comprehend the great plan God has put into play. Is it possible that the child u lost was needed for something bigger by God Almighty himself? If so, what an absolute, mind blowing comfort&proud feeling u would get to experience. God gave u lifelong memories with your child and what a gift that is vs had that child never been gifted to u at all. Earthly kids r on short term loan."

21 November, 12:39
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Yes💖 all of this💖 I have told him this. He knows that God is real, he has a lot of faith. He just doesn't understand. He feels this is his fault because of the life he lived as an addict. His punishment so to speak. But he overcame addiction so I know he is stronger than he realizes. I just need him to see and feel God's hand on his life right now. Thank you for these words. They are so powerful.

Little Bird @LittleBird203
21 November, 11:33
🥺h my. I don’t have any pearls of wisdom or eloquent words to offer, but I wish God’s loving arms around you both and that He makes his presence known to you to comfort and guide you both.
😘❤️🙏🏻🕊💫

21 November, 12:40
In response Little Bird to her Publication
💖 thank you. I feel it. I pray that he does too.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
21 November, 11:30
Not sure this will help, hope it will. I’ve had tests that I thought would truly break me & lost so many dear to me in horrible ways. I held onto pain/grief for so long it began to destroy me physically & spiritually. I had to come to the understanding that I couldn’t fix/help everything/everyone but I sure could support them with prayer & just listening & love them. I had to understand each soul comes into their life with a contract with God & they themselves chose the lessons they wanted/needed to learn for soul growth. I had to learn I had no right to interfere & try to save them or fix them, I could just be there for them. Sometimes souls refuse to learn or they get lost along the way & pass on. I believe they are free of this earthly pain & will continue their soul growth on the Astral Plane guided by God & Ascended Masters & they may even choose to reincarnate to finish their lessons not learned. Let your brother know his son is now at peace, loved & was never abandoned by God.🙏

21 November, 12:43
In response Stevie King to her Publication
💖 113TS
I know he is a fighter. He has overcame things that others could not. Thank you💖

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 November, 11:25
Lord Jesus you are the Recuer of souls and you came to set the captives free and heal the brokenhearted.
( see Isaiah 61) We pray for the healing and freedom of this beloved brother Lord. Infuse him with Your strength and give him Your peace Lord Jesus.Comfort this sister and guide her prayers for her brother. In Your Name we pray. Amen 🙏

21 November, 12:46
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
💖

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 November, 11:21
The love and burden we feel for others can be so much heavier than going through it ourselves. Much like a parent hurting for their child.
I will lift you both up 🙏🧡🙏

21 November, 12:47
In response Evangelina to her Publication
💖

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
21 November, 11:18
Prayers for you, your brother and your whole family. Being called to help a loved one navigate a painful life is a blessing for both of you even though its hard to look at it that way.

21 November, 12:48
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
💖 It is hard to see that blessing, but I really do see it. Thank you

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
21 November, 11:17
🙏🙏Prayers for Your Brother and You!

21 November, 12:50
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
💖

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
21 November, 11:09
Heavenly Father, In Jesus' name hear our prayers for healing and peace for this man, and his family.

21 November, 12:51
In response Searcher 67! to her Publication
💖

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 November, 11:06
God,
I come to you with a humble and contrite heart.
We do not always understand the struggles and lessons life teaches, but many times we learn from the struggle. At this time, I ask that you return the desire to fight to Jimmy. Give him strength and will to live.
We all have endured hardship as of late, and we all need you.
Please heal Jimmy and keep him safe.
Also I ask you help Benna.
In your name we pray!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
21 November, 11:14
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Lifting you and Jimmy up to our Lord God in Heaven!

21 November, 12:49
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
💖 Thank you. I felt it.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 November, 11:06
Lord, put your hands on this man and his family.

21 November, 12:52
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
💖

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 November, 11:04
So sorry, i will ask God to protect and lift Jimmy from his sorrow.

21 November, 12:59
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
💖

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
21 November, 11:04
I cannot even begin to imagine the anguish your brother and you are going through right now.....my heart goes out to you and I pray for peace and healing for you both.🙏

21 November, 01:58
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
💖