Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 November, 08:04
I have tried to deal with this alone, lifting it up to God. But I know that I need help with it. It's heavy, too heavy. Every day and night I pray that God helps my brother hold on to one more day. His only son's death has shattered him more than the 5 years he suffered and grew in prison. I feel he is giving up. He is as broken as a man can be now. I know that God breaks us to make us, but idk if he is going to make it through this loss. He is my person, my lifelong go to. Even while in prison he supported my fight against the evils I live in here. He needs God's mighty arms around him. He needs lifting that I can't give. I know if he leaves me, he is with God but I just don't know how to help him. So I come to you, my people, my friends, my soul connections, to ask you to please help me lift my brother from this despair, this unbearable pain he is carrying since my nephew left this world. God please help Jimmy. I need him still. Thank you #prayerteam it means everything to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
Prayers for your brother.
I am no therapist or preacher but if I may offer some words for u to converse w/your brother...
"What do u think God was going thru while he watched his son being murdered? Really think about it. He could have stopped it but didn't. Why? Because there was a bigger plan at play. Do u know anybody who would sacrifice their son for this world knowing the kind of selfish, self serving evil that plagues it? No parent would stand by and let it happen. When we lose someone we love so much, it's beyond our understanding but maybe, just maybe, it's all preordained and some day we will comprehend the great plan God has put into play. Is it possible that the child u lost was needed for something bigger by God Almighty himself? If so, what an absolute, mind blowing comfort&proud feeling u would get to experience. God gave u lifelong memories with your child and what a gift that is vs had that child never been gifted to u at all. Earthly kids r on short term loan."
11:38 AM - Nov 21, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 November, 12:39
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Yes💖 all of this💖 I have told him this. He knows that God is real, he has a lot of faith. He just doesn't understand. He feels this is his fault because of the life he lived as an addict. His punishment so to speak. But he overcame addiction so I know he is stronger than he realizes. I just need him to see and feel God's hand on his life right now. Thank you for these words. They are so powerful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396