Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
14 November, 01:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I heard "squall"
Google White Squall>related searches>The Perfect Storm
Master and Commander
Hunter Killer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
14 November, 10:16
I still have dreams of being chased and running through hospital like complexes, going through endless elevators and doorways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 November, 04:21
Tony is amazing! i just did his Unleash the Power event this Summer
it was life changing! ❤️

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
14 November, 12:38
I'm believing this is not about the messenger in video but the message. So close. Hold on.
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts

Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 November, 10:52
don’t mind Tony
hope hes a good boy
on a side note
can we manifest some of that height

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
13 November, 10:25
I've had the most amazing dream the night I found this in my cookie! 🥰🥰🥰🌈

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
13 November, 09:20
such a sell-out..........the real Divine Creator is within each of us - and only in a simulation/experience controlled by evil (meaning the Creator Frequency is not here) does some entity watch someone bash their head against the wall over and over while watching - saying "just reach up a little bit more". total bullshit. without evil - there is no head smashing. P E R I O D.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
13 November, 09:20
You are not indorsing him are you VK?

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
13 November, 09:10
❤️❤️❤️

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
13 November, 09:10
❤️❤️❤️

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
13 November, 08:33
"Never ever, ever give up." President Trump. God Said, "I will Never leave you; Never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5. "I Can Do ALL things through Christ Who Strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 💙

Lions Not Sheep @PatriotKitten
13 November, 08:30
Never liked him…Oprah endorsed…hopefully in Gitmo

Trump Supporter @adurgen16
13 November, 08:18
I needed to hear that...2 more millimeters. I can do that!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
13 November, 07:41
Red string again?

Not Important @Notimportant
13 November, 07:49
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
👀

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 November, 07:41
Test of the Soul & Faith.

#NeverGiveUp

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
13 November, 07:40
IVE WAITED 66 YRS AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO QUIT

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
13 November, 07:27
True dat

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
13 November, 07:20
Is he talking about natural childbirth? 😂

LeLe John @Grace1125
13 November, 07:14

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
13 November, 07:10
With the APL at 9.48...i would say this is confirmation we are almost there...2 more mm...im about to be pushing my tail off for us to reach the next level....i am so proud to be with you all in this moment on this timeline....

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
13 November, 06:57
I think I can
I think I can
I think I can
💥💥💥

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
13 November, 06:57
Almost there.

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
13 November, 06:53
lots of levels today VK

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 November, 06:49
AnonUp is on the other side of that wall. WE already broke through. We just can't see the victory until everyone else breaks through. It's not a competition. We need them to break through and join us. #wwg1wga

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
13 November, 06:37
Message received VK.....👍
Let's Go AU Family Patriots, Keep Hitting That Wall, Keep Hitting That Wall Til It Pops Open & We Reach That 2mm Higher❣️🙏

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
13 November, 06:28
isnt he friends with Richard Branson?

Stevie King @ShineBright9
13 November, 08:08
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
The two main techniques Tony Robbins uses to get people to do what he wants: neuro-linguistic programming, also called NLP, and Ericksonian hypnosis, a way to induce a trance without the subject knowing they are hypnotized and planting a suggestion. https://discover.hubpages....

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
13 November, 08:33
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
13 November, 06:21
If memory serves, tony spoke out early against the jabs

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
13 November, 06:51
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
True.

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
13 November, 06:20
Amen! This is real and has happened to me and it gets better every day. God is GoOD all the time.

Life will throw so much at you, but if you keep fighting, as he says, the wall pops and you get glory and grace.

Irish Scot @IrishScot
13 November, 06:17
Love the message, but I have to be honest...all the 2023 stuff going around has reinforced some doubts. Remember 2020, when we couldn't believe what happened? Remember how we thought these people couldn't possibly get away with it?? And the dial gets pushed just a wee bit that makes us believe...of 2023 is just around the corner...and we say, we just have to hang on a bit more...Seriously?? I am starting to think the Q movement was controlled opposition like everyone has been saying..it's a psy-op they say. What has happened that proves it hasn't been? Are we still going to ignore the fact that the 2020 election was stolen right from under us, because why?...we are now that much closer to 2024 and well, if we've waiting this long, what's 2 more years? And it's harder to feed our families, put gas in the tank, pay our bills...2 more fookin' years of this shite?? Honestly, how are you guys hanging on?? I am really ready to give up.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
13 November, 07:12
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
God put me in this place and He is the only one I trust. Without us this would have been over in 2020. Who else is fighting, who is this movement impeading except the elites? Like Peter said to Jesus”Where else do we go?” I dont see another avenue for fixing this, noone else with even a shot has stepped up. Believe it or not the whole world is waiting on us to succeed, we are the remnant put forth by God himself so that when all looks lost His Glory will be apparent. We hold the line until we die because the delusion doesnt hold a candle to Truth.

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
13 November, 09:34
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
i am soo tired too. itll pass. its really gonna get biblical, so we have to enjoy the lead up best we can. none of this is real anyways 🙂