Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 November, 06:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irish Scot @IrishScot
13 November, 06:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Love the message, but I have to be honest...all the 2023 stuff going around has reinforced some doubts. Remember 2020, when we couldn't believe what happened? Remember how we thought these people couldn't possibly get away with it?? And the dial gets pushed just a wee bit that makes us believe...of 2023 is just around the corner...and we say, we just have to hang on a bit more...Seriously?? I am starting to think the Q movement was controlled opposition like everyone has been saying..it's a psy-op they say. What has happened that proves it hasn't been? Are we still going to ignore the fact that the 2020 election was stolen right from under us, because why?...we are now that much closer to 2024 and well, if we've waiting this long, what's 2 more years? And it's harder to feed our families, put gas in the tank, pay our bills...2 more fookin' years of this shite?? Honestly, how are you guys hanging on?? I am really ready to give up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
God put me in this place and He is the only one I trust. Without us this would have been over in 2020. Who else is fighting, who is this movement impeading except the elites? Like Peter said to Jesus”Where else do we go?” I dont see another avenue for fixing this, noone else with even a shot has stepped up. Believe it or not the whole world is waiting on us to succeed, we are the remnant put forth by God himself so that when all looks lost His Glory will be apparent. We hold the line until we die because the delusion doesnt hold a candle to Truth.
07:12 PM - Nov 13, 2022
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
Irish Scot @IrishScot
13 November, 07:22
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I envy those like you who put so much faith in God. I am not one of those people. I sometimes wish I was, but I feel like I have to be responsible for every aspect of my life. I can't just throw caution to the wind and expect that God is going to help me. I have a difficult time believing in God when I see all the evil around me...especially when it comes to children...I just can't. I don't know how you and so many others like you can do it. How do you justify the suffering, especially the innocent? I thank you for your comment.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
13 November, 07:38
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
Ive been up and down all day there is no magic pill fir weathering this. This hurts l, it really does but honestly what else is there? We let go then what? How does it make our life any better to go back to pretending we dont know what they are doing to us and our children? Who will take up the fight and when? There is no choice now. I believe in the end, whether or not it happens in our lifetime, you will have been a soldier in a great battle for the salvation of humanity.

One of the best things Ive heard lately is that when you want to quit learn to rest. No shame in stepping back. As far as God goes He loves you as nuch as anyone here. Spend just 10 seconds a night in a short prayer asking Him help you to get closer to Him. He will answer when you least expect.