Good Morning!

don't lose heart.
justice is coming.
08:34 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
10 November, 02:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
When you realize we cant beat their system. like biden said they have the most inclusive voter fraud system. We have no power to fix the goverment crime syndicate, 2 in a row, 2024 is gonna suck!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
09 November, 01:15
Thank you Kim! I don’t always see them right away. I see them at the right time ❤️🤍💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
09 November, 11:19
Morning Kim! thank you for this amazing and comforting messge. Hope you will have a beautiful day

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 November, 11:12
Mornin’ Kim🙏🏼🥰

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
09 November, 11:12

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
09 November, 10:15
Thanks Kim. You always come in clutch with the vibe lift.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 November, 10:13
🙏☀️🙏💖🙏💙🙏☀️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 10:17
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
you, too, Kiki! ♥️

Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
09 November, 10:12
Thank you for the post. It sure is a gut punch though as we live this horrendous nightmare. Stay safe and its good to know we are here together. Glad to see familiar people.

09 November, 10:14
In response Heather Seekins to her Publication
♥️

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
09 November, 10:05
Good morning Kim. :)

Ange Love @LoveM
09 November, 09:39
🌻☕️Good morning Kim🙏🏻✨🕊💖😘

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
09 November, 09:26
GM Kim 💚
May we all...
Think Positive
See Positive
Say Positive
Be Positive

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
09 November, 10:15
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
And, when Freddie talks about “this rage that lasts a thousand years, will soon be done” - he’s talking about right now.😉

"A Kind Of Magic"

It's a kind of magic
It's a kind of magic
A kind of magic

One dream, one soul
One prize, one goal
One golden glance of what should be

It's a kind of magic

One shaft of light that shows the way
No mortal man can win this day

It's a kind of magic

The bell that rings inside your mind
Is challenging the doors of time

It's a kind of magic

The waiting seems eternity
The day will dawn of sanity

Is this a kind of magic?
(It's a kind of magic.)
There can be only one
This rage that lasts a thousand years
Will soon be done

This flame that burns inside of me
I'm hearing secret harmonies

It's a kind of magic

The bell that rings inside your mind
Is challenging the doors of time

It's a kind of magic
It's a kind of magic

This rage that lasts a thousand years
Will soon be—
Will soon be—
Will soon be done

Only Forward @Callibird
09 November, 09:14
good morning Kim! standing firm to see the salvation of our Lord! This feels like a gut punch. we knew they would steal. This is a test of our faith, fortitude and focus. The closing words of every rally sum it up… we will never give up, we will never give in, we will never back down and we will never ever stop fighting or surrender…our republic is worth it…our children are worth it…this next few days, weeks and months we need to see Jesus walking with us… he had the strength to carry his cross and the strength to endure until he gave up his life. The disciples waited patiently…and then HE ROSE…then they waited patiently for the Holy Spirit to arrive. God will not leave us now! He knows and sees. i will not stop. we wont stop. i wont be part of those who couldnt endure to the end. and i believe this AU family agrees.

praying for you all! we are one united in Christ Jesus! I love you all family! shake it off…regroup… NCSWIC TBIYTC 🇺🇸 only forward 🙏🏻💖 God will always win! 🥰🐸

I’m no one @Iam4truth
09 November, 12:55
In response Only Forward to her Publication
Well said! 🇺🇸🥰

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

CharRose @CharRose
09 November, 09:11
i will never, ever, ever give up.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
09 November, 09:11
BORN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!!!!!

Crowned With Many Crowns

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Paul Wilbur - Crowned With Many Crowns - Lyrics - YouTube

Crowned With Many Crowns - Paul Wilbur - Lyrics. Messianic Praise and Worship.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
09 November, 09:05
Thank you . Needed this.
waiting for pres. Trump's pounce from the fastest animal.....the waiting is really wearing me down

09 November, 09:10
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
The waiting is for sure the hardest part.
Just said this on TS, but I'll share it here bc I really do believe it...
We just have to take it day by day / event by event and lean on each other on the hard days. We all know that the change is coming, but it doesn't make it any easier now.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
09 November, 08:55
GM! Shared this with local text chat group... much thanks to you, full circle. We all need the poitives!! ✨🙏🥰

09 November, 09:03
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
♥️

joann ferguson donated @joann212
09 November, 08:45
Good morning Kim R

Heidi Bee @hmbee17
09 November, 08:47
Chosen for a reason….❤️🦅🇺🇸

shannon barker @purplerosesgirl
09 November, 08:43
I have been hearing that for over 15 yrs, nothing ever changes.

09 November, 08:51
In response shannon barker to her Publication
I know it's hard right now and seems like nothing it happening.
hang with us! it's coming...just have to take it day by day and event by event. you've got this Shannon!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 November, 09:34
In response shannon barker to her Publication
Agree 100% Hold the line is done and fucking over!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 08:43
The realization hit me, even more so than the past.
If I believed all the MSM, all the Newspapers and what is supposedly happening, I would feel let down.
Truth is, what is happening locally?
I can talk with people at the markets.
I can stop and have conversations with neighbors.
I can help the food banks.
If I am actively combatting the evil of the world, then it has no place in my immediate life.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 November, 10:53
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Social Media is separating us from being the change in the world in a way, yes it helps to get messages out, but repentance is best displayed openly communally ?

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
09 November, 10:54
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Well said, and I agree. I am just one person, but if every one person tried to encourage one other person to do the same, Pay it Forward kinda thing, it would take over the world in no time. I have seen this sort of thing becoming more frequent as of late. Maybe you started this trend in the first place, who knows.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts