Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 08:34
Good Morning!

don't lose heart.
justice is coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shannon barker @purplerosesgirl
I have been hearing that for over 15 yrs, nothing ever changes.
08:43 AM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by purplerosesgirl in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 November, 09:34
In response shannon barker to her Publication
Agree 100% Hold the line is done and fucking over!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 08:51
I know it's hard right now and seems like nothing it happening.
hang with us! it's coming...just have to take it day by day and event by event. you've got this Shannon!

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
09 November, 10:01
In the Macro possibly but not the Micro, families torn apart TV still running propaganda bills piling elections still fycked what are you waiting for personally

shannon barker @purplerosesgirl
09 November, 10:22
Kim can i ask you a question? How long have you been doing this? i have been a conspiracy theorist for over 15 yrs. And this is starting to feel like it did with democrats, just talk and no action, sure we hear they have been arrested and made deals, but from where i sit, everything is still the same.

memes matter @NoComment
09 November, 08:46
that was bf the good fellahs came in that BeaUtiful whitehouse