Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 08:34
Good Morning!

don't lose heart.
justice is coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only Forward @Callibird
09 November, 09:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
good morning Kim! standing firm to see the salvation of our Lord! This feels like a gut punch. we knew they would steal. This is a test of our faith, fortitude and focus. The closing words of every rally sum it up… we will never give up, we will never give in, we will never back down and we will never ever stop fighting or surrender…our republic is worth it…our children are worth it…this next few days, weeks and months we need to see Jesus walking with us… he had the strength to carry his cross and the strength to endure until he gave up his life. The disciples waited patiently…and then HE ROSE…then they waited patiently for the Holy Spirit to arrive. God will not leave us now! He knows and sees. i will not stop. we wont stop. i wont be part of those who couldnt endure to the end. and i believe this AU family agrees.

praying for you all! we are one united in Christ Jesus! I love you all family! shake it off…regroup… NCSWIC TBIYTC 🇺🇸 only forward 🙏🏻💖 God will always win! 🥰🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Iam4truth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I’m no one, click on at the bottom under it