Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 08:34
Good Morning!

don't lose heart.
justice is coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
Thank you . Needed this.
waiting for pres. Trump's pounce from the fastest animal.....the waiting is really wearing me down
09:05 AM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lorirw in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 09:10
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
The waiting is for sure the hardest part.
Just said this on TS, but I'll share it here bc I really do believe it...
We just have to take it day by day / event by event and lean on each other on the hard days. We all know that the change is coming, but it doesn't make it any easier now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
09 November, 09:19
Thank you. As I replied just a second ago to someone else, it is the lifting up of the few around me that "believe" when each time the goal posts or plan options get moved that is the hardest. I dread even speaking to them today cuz once again I say hold tight, it is working. Dr. David Jeremiah's Today's Turning Point is spot on. I urge.everyone to forward it to others.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
09 November, 09:19
Thank you. As I replied just a second ago to someone else, it is the lifting up of the few around me that "believe" when each time the goal posts or plan options get moved that is the hardest. I dread even speaking to them today cuz once again I say hold tight, it is working. Dr. David Jeremiah's Today's Turning Point is spot on. I urge.everyone to forward it to others.