Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 08:34
Good Morning!

don't lose heart.
justice is coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only Forward @Callibird
good morning Kim! standing firm to see the salvation of our Lord! This feels like a gut punch. we knew they would steal. This is a test of our faith, fortitude and focus. The closing words of every rally sum it up… we will never give up, we will never give in, we will never back down and we will never ever stop fighting or surrender…our republic is worth it…our children are worth it…this next few days, weeks and months we need to see Jesus walking with us… he had the strength to carry his cross and the strength to endure until he gave up his life. The disciples waited patiently…and then HE ROSE…then they waited patiently for the Holy Spirit to arrive. God will not leave us now! He knows and sees. i will not stop. we wont stop. i wont be part of those who couldnt endure to the end. and i believe this AU family agrees.

praying for you all! we are one united in Christ Jesus! I love you all family! shake it off…regroup… NCSWIC TBIYTC 🇺🇸 only forward 🙏🏻💖 God will always win! 🥰🐸
09:14 AM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Callibird in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

I’m no one @Iam4truth
09 November, 12:55
In response Only Forward to her Publication
Well said! 🇺🇸🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I’m no one @Iam4truth
09 November, 12:55
Well said! 🇺🇸🥰

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 November, 12:54
Amen! Praise God this isn't over until He says it is over.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 09:15
Beautiful reply.
Thanks for the great message!

Only Forward @Callibird
09 November, 09:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🥺🥰🙌🏻 i love you all so much..you have been my safe place for so many years…we have to remember how far we have come…and honestly kim i feel like im only giving back what AU has given to me…these last few months with the insane hip and back pain and then the car accident along woth so many other trials…its all connected. we are each going through this individually and corporately as a family a nation. The tests and the purification that God is bringing to our hearts is for our good.

I believe we will run this race and I believe that we will continue to persevere and endure until the very end! I know I’m not alone because I can feel you all! This morning it might be with a heavy heart and through tear filled eyes… The Spirit of God in me will never let me quit and I know beyond a shadow of doubt that justice will prevail! 🥺🙌🏻🙏🏻💖✨🇺🇸🐸

I think today 11/9 would be a good day for Elon to reinstate Trumps twitter…i think its time… “My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us…”🫡