Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 08:34
Good Morning!

don't lose heart.
justice is coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 08:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
The realization hit me, even more so than the past.
If I believed all the MSM, all the Newspapers and what is supposedly happening, I would feel let down.
Truth is, what is happening locally?
I can talk with people at the markets.
I can stop and have conversations with neighbors.
I can help the food banks.
If I am actively combatting the evil of the world, then it has no place in my immediate life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Social Media is separating us from being the change in the world in a way, yes it helps to get messages out, but repentance is best displayed openly communally ?
10:53 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 10:56
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Of course...
It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man, rather it is what comes out....
Better to praise Jesus openly than to hide in the dark.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
09 November, 11:03
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
AMEN, Charlie 🙏🏼🤍

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
09 November, 11:04
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🤍🔥🤍☀️