Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
30 November, 09:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 November, 04:56
Being a woman is respecting yourself.
Be love, yes but don't accept being disrespected or walked all over. The feminine is ferocious if needed to be.
I don't judge the people in the video, just reflecting on my own life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
04 November, 10:10

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
04 November, 03:24
If you want men to be men then women got to be women. I started my quest to be more woman (feminine) this year. Got to put things in order and the world dont want you to do this.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
03 November, 11:25
I am grateful to have been raised when I was because somebody would be trying to gender switch me. I was and still am very Tom-Boy. Dresses make me uncomfortable,I stopped wearing make-up because chemicals and because I realized i hated how I looked without it. Fat man hands that look stupid with painted (toxic!) nails. But I love my life as a stay at home Mom, working the farm. I would describe myself just as she did, perhaps with Intuitive added in there. I dont TELL people I'm loving, thats for them to decide.
I think the problem is "Feminine" has been defined by the beauty industry.

Patriota BRASIL @patriotaBR
03 November, 10:15

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
03 November, 10:06
we have been conditioned to battle each other.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
03 November, 09:54
Previously married, raised two awesome daughters, single and 52....where the hell are the men that want and appreciate the things he said without also expecting what she said? I mean they want it but with a side of a job, pay the bills, take care of everything. Lots of reasons I am sure but (probably my age) I blame that most all men near my age were raised by single mothers at one time or another and saw their mom "do it all" so expect and need that. I too was raised that way between two brothers. I had to do it all too even then. Lol Frustrates me honestly.

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
04 November, 03:29
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
So true it’s gotten all confused, all we can do is start by working on ourselves. I am working on being more feminine but dont think I wont get my tools out and fix something. It is all about balance, something that we have been taught little about .

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
03 November, 09:41
Brings to mind THE FRUITCAKE LADY 🤣🤣🤣

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
05 November, 09:17
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
I was single for 7 years bc of .....
my kids resented me from being the MOMSTER- morph of a mom and a 'dadish' figure-

Now, DAD is back (bc of the exact reason we are discussing)- I am relearning how to be JUST the mom. It is good to rediscover this- It is healing.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
03 November, 09:28
That’s to funny, I thought she was a man with long hair lol

American Patriot @Onthelake21
03 November, 09:22
In my humble opinion.... that guy is a fooking idiot... You go girl!!
🇺🇲👊🇺🇲

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 November, 08:26
Relationships take effort, from both sides, women have been pushed by societal expectation, too far in one direction.

Now we have to be circumspect about controlling the pendulum swing in the other direction - find that happy medium, where we are not running like headless chickens doing everything, but, at the same time are not on pedestals under glass, being treated as trophies...

The male and female principals are meant to partner with each other, not compete with each other.

We may be as capable at certain things as the men, but, if the man is prepared to do those tasks - let them - then be appreciative.

Just my 2c worth after 30 years of being married...

Miss. Messina @Messina
03 November, 08:18
from what I get out of this is she went to him for advice. I don’t know either one of those people, but it sounds to me like she aproched him . He didn’t say she wasn’t a woman he said you sound like a man ., maybe she’s disconnected with her self and forgot who she was. This video is too short to accuse him of being rude to her, not being a woman . VK you always make a think and I like that it should be an open discussion. Hearing all sides is enlightening.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
03 November, 08:09
Full stop! I would probably answer exactly the same way....I've never used loving or caring in my self description. Always accomplishments, never anything feminine though. 😬🙄

I have actually given birth twice....does that count on the feminine scale?

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
03 November, 07:59
Just to ask the question.. What do men want? A lazy ass woman? I don't think so... I mean.. If a man is willing to let me do whatever the hell I want.. Ill be as feminine as a delicate flower but in all reality that is NOT WHAT THEY WANT. NOT IN TODAY'S SOCIETY BECAUSE IT TAKES A HARD WORKING WOMAN TO MAKE ENDS MEAT FOR THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE. THAT IS WHY IT IS SMART TO STAY SINGLE (Listen to me young ladies) UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE EXHAUSTED AND NEVER HAVE TIME FOR YOURSELF! If society was set up the way God intended, men and women could meet eachothers needs but it isn't.. So, we deal with the cards we are given. Young ladies, if a man can't make your life easier and if they don't respect you tell them to get to steppin.

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 November, 07:53
111 on 111
1111 1111

i am going to say the “all humans” are just trying to say that there is more to life than what we are trying to do.

then they are making themselves more important by doing the very things that is not really reaching the goal of “theres more to life than this”

so what is the “more to life”?

really it is love.

having things is not love
doing things is not love
going places is not love

the real question is can you stop doing whatever it is and just be love? at any random moment? hold hands? say silly stuff? fold back the bedcovers?

just be love.

love is a dimension and timline switch where

everything will fall into place! 😇

*personal experience as a woman buisness owner, single mom, sister & daughter, and spiritual counselor

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
03 November, 08:31
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Well said! ❤️

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 November, 08:41
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Thank you for this! Love and Blessings to you!

arba happihr @arba
03 November, 07:53
They are everywhere.
Every movie .
The blacklist was packed with them.
Once you know
You know

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 November, 07:47
That is a dude. A dude now in a Russian jail for drug smuggling.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 November, 07:11
Dude…shave that Adam’s apple.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
03 November, 06:49
I am not really grasping the video, I understand it is about the feminine and masculine. My attitude is we need to get back to our true birth selves growing up and do that instinctively w/o outside influence. The mind is mold-able when young. As much as we need the femanine back we need the masculine HOWEVER ....without constraint....suffrage etc. Time for HER , so peace can be the rule. Most men want to run a business, rule over something, not protect and provide, that is why women had to step in. I am just fambling here, hope the point comes across right LOL

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
03 November, 11:47
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
....and obviously I cant spell ! LOL

memes matter @NoComment
03 November, 06:45
My dream was to be a wife, and everything that means, a mom, and that was gonna be my job til the kids was grown and I would from there make a bizness. I was gonna raise animals with my kids and have one husband my whole life. He would provide in the start but there is no price on a mothers work. I pictured other woman in society doing the same and we all would raise our Children together so to speak
I would listen to kintergarden teachers talk about how bf no mother would place her child in daycare bf the age of three
They would talk about this and I would think if my mom was here and all the other kids' moms...it be perfect

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
03 November, 06:43
I love this. I cannot help it. My older sister is a career woman who put me down all along for wanting the softer side of life. Now she tries to be an expert with my kids and control my parents and my brother and everyone basically( I have theories why, ahem) I know this is a personal bias but the hardness of business and not getting any lovin can screw up women. I am not saying women cannot do both but it is a lot and it can get weird. I am not embarrassed about loving my garden and loving beauty and simplicity. I do not fault any woman for being herself but a lot have faulted me so it is what it is. My mom tried to get me to put my kids in daycare and go back to a career mind. I never once regret spending every precious minute with them while they were sweet ( haha). They still are but it is more hidden now. I am a domestic engineer who needs more lovin in life vs control. I don't care anymore. I get to be myself too. Fair is fair.

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 November, 08:37
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Do what makes your heart sing! Blessings to you!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Evangelina @Evangelina
03 November, 06:06
What's the point?

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
03 November, 05:34
We need to get to the gray area. Women should be able to be all of that while still being divine feminine and loving their man and children. Another division of women, saying they have to be one way or the other. Marriage is most beautiful with two independent and shining spirits who are also one in the same complimenting each other and sending out beautiful inspirational vibes into the world. I don’t get inspired by feminist nor by women who think they are lower and subservient to men. Grey!! Everything has been about dividing and lowering one gender or race below the other.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 November, 05:30
good thing he is black so this cant be rascist...but he just called a spade a spade...

03 November, 05:27
All of the above but I take care of kids at my job, take care of my dad at home, cook and clean. So, that makes me EXHAUSTED. PERIOD!

03 November, 06:10
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
I am a complete pain in the ass because I mirror ppl. Especially assholes and narcissist. I learned to cope. I used to be sweet but shit happened.

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
03 November, 05:03
"Dude looks like a lady"

Some of these people commenting need to look a little closer. IMHO

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 November, 05:29
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
adams shift...😄

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 November, 04:52
We’ve been conditioned to be that which we are not…

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 November, 04:49
haha I always talk like my homeskillets...😁