Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 November, 01:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
03 November, 06:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I love this. I cannot help it. My older sister is a career woman who put me down all along for wanting the softer side of life. Now she tries to be an expert with my kids and control my parents and my brother and everyone basically( I have theories why, ahem) I know this is a personal bias but the hardness of business and not getting any lovin can screw up women. I am not saying women cannot do both but it is a lot and it can get weird. I am not embarrassed about loving my garden and loving beauty and simplicity. I do not fault any woman for being herself but a lot have faulted me so it is what it is. My mom tried to get me to put my kids in daycare and go back to a career mind. I never once regret spending every precious minute with them while they were sweet ( haha). They still are but it is more hidden now. I am a domestic engineer who needs more lovin in life vs control. I don't care anymore. I get to be myself too. Fair is fair.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
Do what makes your heart sing! Blessings to you!
08:37 PM - Nov 03, 2022
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Silver Cat, click on at the bottom under it