Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 November, 01:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
03 November, 09:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Previously married, raised two awesome daughters, single and 52....where the hell are the men that want and appreciate the things he said without also expecting what she said? I mean they want it but with a side of a job, pay the bills, take care of everything. Lots of reasons I am sure but (probably my age) I blame that most all men near my age were raised by single mothers at one time or another and saw their mom "do it all" so expect and need that. I too was raised that way between two brothers. I had to do it all too even then. Lol Frustrates me honestly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
So true it’s gotten all confused, all we can do is start by working on ourselves. I am working on being more feminine but dont think I wont get my tools out and fix something. It is all about balance, something that we have been taught little about .
03:29 AM - Nov 04, 2022
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tpatter4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Terri Patterson, click on at the bottom under it