Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 November, 01:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
Previously married, raised two awesome daughters, single and 52....where the hell are the men that want and appreciate the things he said without also expecting what she said? I mean they want it but with a side of a job, pay the bills, take care of everything. Lots of reasons I am sure but (probably my age) I blame that most all men near my age were raised by single mothers at one time or another and saw their mom "do it all" so expect and need that. I too was raised that way between two brothers. I had to do it all too even then. Lol Frustrates me honestly.
09:54 PM - Nov 03, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GenealogistErin in this post can reply
Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
04 November, 03:29
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
So true it’s gotten all confused, all we can do is start by working on ourselves. I am working on being more feminine but dont think I wont get my tools out and fix something. It is all about balance, something that we have been taught little about .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396