Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Do Anons understand what is about to be unleashed?
Q
02:06 PM - Oct 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
31 October, 03:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I don't fully understand everything, so I leave it all in GOD'S hands. He is in full control and will handle everything as he sees fit. Vengeance is mine, saith the LORD. We need to pray, seek wisdom, and just be here for one another. We need to help anyone we can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 October, 07:18
Do any of us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
30 October, 06:34
I agree that the church is not ready and that saddens me.
It is easy to say that we are ready for this to end and different to say we are ready at any time because we trust God and that He has our best interest at heart. There will be many changes that will require many to struggle with who they are. For example, Dr. McCollough MD Board License was stripped from him. Odd timing considering how long he has been at this but non the less it was a "pay to play" license and to play by "their" rules. Fraud. No healing involved when healing to ALL illness exist. Can you imagine the identity many will lose. They are their license and nothing but. There is a reason that 80% of the hospital has been reserved for mental health cases.
I am ready no matter the changes. I am ready.
https://rumble.com/v1q57df...

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
29 October, 01:26
You can feel it. Truth deniers are angry. Systems failing, so bad. So very bad.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 October, 04:07
not really......everything i think is going to happen doesnt........

Irish Scot @IrishScot
28 October, 10:05
we've been hanging on so long...every time we think the truth is going to be revealed, we are disappointed. For all the hype that something was to happen either the 28th (today) or 29th (tomorrow), if it turns out to be another nothing burger, I will be honest, I am not sure how much more of my time I can dedicate to believing. we've all lost friends, family members, have been ridiculed, mocked & called crazy. it's torture, but we hang on for the sake of humanity and the hope that this nightmare will end. I am so distracted from work and other passions...I also know I am not alone, but it's taxing. And hopefully if true, that the best is yet to come, it will make all of this time truly worth it. Really hanging on by a thread...I've been super short & impatient these last few days...just frustrated and feel like I am once again setting myself up for disappointment.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 October, 03:46
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
vibes.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
28 October, 07:18
Those who don't will have many questions.
The shortest answer is Best.
🥊Red-Pills, Not Carpet Bombs !

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
28 October, 05:03
idk Doq wheres the servers at?
Doq Elon has defense contracts so does he have Q clearance with that?
is there classified stuff?
besides the obvious...secret Human slave trade and election algo interference?.
what about...
the first time twit took 41020 down in dec 2017, (might of been 2018 but anyway) to install a geo-tracking type deal on accts/apps ??
was/if that tracking is connected to a "hacked" missile launch (asia trip)...if so does it lead back to DC?!
(so Elon can use that geo tracking on [them] now)
what about...
5eyes... is there secret accts for comms, global rat lines/players type deal ??
treason and mis-prison of treason type vibes hitting Deep state and the globalist right about now... panic!!!
Doq also
if any crimes are found by Elon and his team ...Elon/team would have to turn over any evidence of crimes or he and team could be charged with mis-prison of treason(if treason) and/or felonies for not reporting it.
am i close on any of this Doq?

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
28 October, 05:01
I think I have a clue....

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
28 October, 06:03
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Wouldn't surprise me for Jesus to say "come on children with me and get out of the way so I can get rid of evil."

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
28 October, 04:28
Who knows really? We have seen and learned some wild stuff. I think we know enough to know to be prepared(have been for a while) and we need the full armor of God!! Ready to move forward! WWG1WGA #FrogArmy ❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸🐸

Patriot America @Trump4us123
28 October, 03:51
I honestly don’t think we do but it’s better than what we have lived in.

Kath 144 @Kath144
28 October, 03:53
It's finally HAMMER TIME! 🔨🔨🔨

Julie Que @JulieQue
28 October, 05:03
In response Kath 144 to her Publication
#HappyQDay ❤️🎉💯🥳🎊

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
29 October, 03:45
In response Kath 144 to her Publication

The Real Me @TheRealMe
28 October, 03:36
I think we have an idea, but to say we actual know would be coming from ego. I think we are ready as we possibly can be to see it unfold, and then help others through. VK said this morning that things are going to get weird. I believe that, because whatever happens will be something not one of us has experienced before, but only imagined to the extent our brains would allow. But what’s coming will be biblical, I believe that for sure. Faith is the only way through. And AU family and frens, too.

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
30 October, 06:27
In response The Real Me to her Publication

CharRose @CharRose
28 October, 03:27
I have imagined lots of scerarios of the many possibilites of how/what could happen. I believe I am prepared as I can be. I am ready to help family, friends and others get through this—it’s why I am here in this place, right now.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
28 October, 03:25
Months, years, before the covid insanity started God showed me and led me to pray for child trafficking by the elites. I don't know how or why except God led me to following anons on Twitter in 2019-2020. My prayer everyday is for the Great Awakening...for God to expose the evil, break peoples hearts that will lead to a worldwide revival. I am expecting much pain and many in denial. I trust the Holy Spirit will use me if he can...I am certainly open. I am not afraid for myself at all but very concerned for my loved ones.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
Months, years, before the covid insanity started God showed me and led me to pray for child trafficking by the elites. I don't know how or why except God led me to following anons on Twitter in 2019-2020. My prayer everyday is for the Great Awakening...for God to expose the evil, break peoples hearts that will lead to a worldwide revival. I am expecting much pain and many in denial. I trust the Holy Spirit will use me if he can...I am certainly open. I am not afraid for myself at all but very concerned for my loved ones.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
Been studying and researching the Horrors the nazi, jew satanic cult for 2 years. READY as hubby and I will ever be. saw many photos of Children and what they did to them, eating people, underground tunnels, aliens, reptilian queen, also read cathy o'brein book which was an eye opener. I guess im as ready as i could ever be!! 🤔👍🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 October, 03:24
Hell yes!😂👍👊

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
28 October, 03:13
In nuance. It is only a sense. An essence.

Absolute American @AbsoluteAmerican
28 October, 03:07
I think we all have a retry goid idea…. But when this gets posted a lot and nothing gets unleashed to the visable eyes and ears, makes me wonder if it ever will. im hanging on by a thread, something needs to give soon, like in days

Peek Oil @Peekoil
28 October, 03:02
Ready
Set

Phoenix Rising @PhoenixRising31
28 October, 02:56
I think us Anons know enough to help the normies understand what is happening but none of us know the extent of the evil and corruption that has crept it's way into every aspect of our society. We know this will be hard for many people in more ways than one, but It doesn't matter how hard or easy the fight will be because we were born for this moment in time. We
were an outcast group of people that were destined to find each other to help others find their way. No matter what happens keep the faith and hold the line.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
28 October, 02:40
You should make this question a poll!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
28 October, 02:37
; ). ³ pics.

... Fighter @Fighter
28 October, 02:36
What does "red wave" mean? It certainly has several meanings
What if it is Radiological Exposure Device (red)

John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
28 October, 02:36
The full wrath of GOD.

Just Diana @Diana19
28 October, 02:34
One does not need to understand every component, every situation, or every circumstance. But it's imperative for us to have a full measure of faith. Trusting in God and knowing His infinite wisdom will be our saving grace. Each one of US are witnessing this chaotic event, WE each have different advantage points, some will see what others see in their neighborhood, some will see what's happening in DC, some in different countries, when the water recedes, all of us that hung onto the driftwood that God has provided will be amazed at what all has happened. WE who have nothing left but OUR souls will be planning how to dig out from the scum. No one will know how strong WE are until WE battle to hang on and face whatever God puts before US. I don't know if I'm ready, But I am prayed up and will continue to do as WE hit the point of no return. I believe WE are very close! I also believe that satan thought WE were a bunch of pansies. WE shall see, huh?

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
28 October, 02:34
No, I really don't know but what I do know is that any of those babies need help I'm front and center! I don't care what it is will read to them hold them feed them say prays with them and most of all love them.

To all the men out there just take care of it. I'm going to do what
grandmothers do best.

As was said and has been said it's always been about the children.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
28 October, 02:33

Evangelina @Evangelina
28 October, 03:03
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
DO IT Q