Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 October, 02:06
Do Anons understand what is about to be unleashed?
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irish Scot @IrishScot
28 October, 10:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
we've been hanging on so long...every time we think the truth is going to be revealed, we are disappointed. For all the hype that something was to happen either the 28th (today) or 29th (tomorrow), if it turns out to be another nothing burger, I will be honest, I am not sure how much more of my time I can dedicate to believing. we've all lost friends, family members, have been ridiculed, mocked & called crazy. it's torture, but we hang on for the sake of humanity and the hope that this nightmare will end. I am so distracted from work and other passions...I also know I am not alone, but it's taxing. And hopefully if true, that the best is yet to come, it will make all of this time truly worth it. Really hanging on by a thread...I've been super short & impatient these last few days...just frustrated and feel like I am once again setting myself up for disappointment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Amom, click on at the bottom under it