Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 October, 02:06
Do Anons understand what is about to be unleashed?
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
One does not need to understand every component, every situation, or every circumstance. But it's imperative for us to have a full measure of faith. Trusting in God and knowing His infinite wisdom will be our saving grace. Each one of US are witnessing this chaotic event, WE each have different advantage points, some will see what others see in their neighborhood, some will see what's happening in DC, some in different countries, when the water recedes, all of us that hung onto the driftwood that God has provided will be amazed at what all has happened. WE who have nothing left but OUR souls will be planning how to dig out from the scum. No one will know how strong WE are until WE battle to hang on and face whatever God puts before US. I don't know if I'm ready, But I am prayed up and will continue to do as WE hit the point of no return. I believe WE are very close! I also believe that satan thought WE were a bunch of pansies. WE shall see, huh?
02:34 PM - Oct 28, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Diana, click on at the bottom under it