Photon 333 @Photon
💙#vincentkennedy can you or military personnel let me know if a med bed is even an outside possibility. I cannot continue to live in a state of false hope any more. Someone here said "talk soon" as if that was to give me hope. I can't live in level 10 pain with false hope.
01:44 PM - Oct 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 October, 10:00
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Annie,
Here is Dr. Lee Merritt's Parasites Elimination Protocol that she followed and wrote up in a paper. Ivermectin and other dewormers are discussed:
https://drleemerritt.com/u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Fisher @BugsNP
26 October, 09:53
Photon, I came across GcMaf look into it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
26 October, 09:39
These people offer a long-distance 8-hour trial.
medbed.com🤷‍♀️

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
26 October, 09:34
I just stumbled across this ...
Magnetic Helmet Reduced Cancer Mass by 31%

Researchers showed that they could rapidly shrink glioblastoma size by manipulating magnetic fields. After just 3 days of using the device, the subject's tumor shrank by 10% and after 30 days of use, it shrank by 31%.

https://youtu.be/WZmOFu7ds...

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
26 October, 09:29
So many have declining health today. It would be nice if true medical care was available, but our hospitals have become killing fields, and conditions on earth seem to be worse everyday. Praying for all of us dealing with so many health issues.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
26 October, 08:00
Photon another option is ivermectin 1.87 horse paste. please check into this. There is hope! Hundreds of very ill peolle are using it and they are being healed. please go to telegram and find dirt road discussion. look at pinned messages for back shows and listen. my hubby and i started taking it about 5 days ago. They say that all disease is caused by parasites. The man that developed it won a nobel prize for it used in humans! The enemy has lied to us about everything! To be blunt, you dont have anything to lose! Praying for you! With all my love jenny

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
25 October, 09:34

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
25 October, 06:43
🙏🙏🙏

Love Life @FullwithHope
25 October, 04:51

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
25 October, 04:43
Watch and listen . Talk about medbeds and medical persons describe
https://youtu.be/lck89XAWt...
Coffee with MarkZ 10/25/2022 - YouTube

Crypto Assets are the future! Start your journey today!https://www.mydigitalmoney.comUse code MDM50 for a 50 dollar bonus on qualified accounts.Pre event sho...

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
25 October, 04:48
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
God Bless

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
25 October, 04:36
🙏Prayers🙏 Photon 333 I am praying for a miracle.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
25 October, 03:56
🙏

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
25 October, 03:55
i tagged you yesterday in a medbed study/opening, did you not get it?

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
25 October, 04:45
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Would you share this study with me ? (30 year life altering issues) thanks

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
25 October, 02:53
🙏🙏🙏

trueblue @trueblue
25 October, 02:51
photon, you are hope itself to so many.
we are with you always.

not matter what your soul chooses. thank you for being you and sharing. all my love and strength vibes are being sent to you.

& i can relate to that feeling and would take some of your pain to help the burden. 🤍

trueblue @trueblue
25 October, 02:54
In response trueblue to his Publication
and remember we are fighters not survivors

Jody Donohue @Jody
25 October, 02:48
😢🙏🙏🙏❤️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
25 October, 02:48
Have you planted your feet on wet ground for twenty minutes and taken Ivermectin? Might as well get the healing started NOW :)

also, find some "essentia" bottled water with a higher ph. high ph levels in your water will heal you.

all this can be done without a med bed, for now.

been praying for you🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
25 October, 02:45
Pleaae Father God let all these prayers be heard and answered for Annie.
🙏💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞🙏

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
25 October, 02:45

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
25 October, 04:29
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
www.sustainablewellnessllc... in Jackson, Wy is in the process of also opening a center. They have the RIFE machines and currently do the frequency healings. Great people! Great company.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
25 October, 02:37
Feels like we are tethered on the fumes of Hopium, sometimes.

YET, I've heard either November or early 2023 (January or February), from ShariRaye. Last spring it was early 2023, too. There ARE four Tesla Bio-healer med bed centers in the U.S. right now, though - not the same, but something in that realm. I bought two of the adult-sized cans last year and they work to repair cellular damage. I can only imagine what the large cans do; overnight stays sleeping above them, who knows?

Intervenous Hydrogen Peroxide (35% food grade) LUNG therapy is available at a wellness center. I've had it done, 30 minutes on the table - oxygenation is any form is beneficial. As a singer who smoked, this totally cleared my lungs out over two months.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
14 November, 05:03
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
There are 8 locations for med beds. The med bed generators (Large cans for under your bed) are 2-$20,000 per person.. The cans $600 each. I bought 3 for my dog.......magically her infection is gone in her neck. Not sure why but...the timing aline's with it. Also CDS/MMS works as well like hydrogen peroxide.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
14 November, 05:04
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I keep hearing Feb 2023... Prophets are saying both Jan and February.

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
25 October, 02:31
Praying for you, Annie! 🙏💙💔💙🙏

Stevie King @ShineBright9
25 October, 02:29
So much collateral damage is hard to tolerate, holding treatments from humanity is crimes against humanity, there are black hat elites and white hat elites benefiting from them already, where does the little good guy fit in? Prayers blessed soul, prayers being sent.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 October, 02:27
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I have been praying, however my heart cannot deivseth a way around that which HE has set as HE lays out steps towards, May the Softness and Strength of The Holy Spirit Be Upon You, as Only ONE is Faithful to us all, "My thoughts are not Your Thoughts as My Ways are not Your ways", this one is tough for us all, this wasnt easy to post, the words come simple but the heart is torn, I am grateful God has allowed me to see You, and I know it is not the last time, as time is not even existent where we are all headed. Father I Praise You In All Things and Over and Over In Jesus Name I ask May You Lay Your Hands Upon Annie, May You Heal Her, You are the Only who can do such a thing, You are My Savior My LORD and Our Everything, allow That LOVE which is You in US unite in agreement to Heal Our Sister, In Jesus Name, Amen. 🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 October, 09:39
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amen

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
14 November, 04:58
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
karakia aatahua
🙏 AMENE

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
25 October, 02:25
I have this link saved maybe it could help you: https://biophotonservices....
I cant remember if I got it of AU or from a messenger group I am in. Sending you love, light & prayers for healing! 🕊🙏💗

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 October, 02:23
🙏 Heavenly Father please erase Annie's pain. Increase her strength, faith, health, discernment, love and joy. She is a warrior and we want the best for her. In Your Son, Jesus Christ's precious name I pray. ❤️

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
25 October, 02:22
I've been praying about medbeds and God told me they work with sound and light, Trump even said "light" when he was first talking about fighting the virus. I was led to this book by a man who healed his father with this info, his father was a parapalegic and six weeks after the light treatment, his father WALKED out of the hospital. This is already helping my family with so many health conditions. This is truly buried tech that will save lives if make a bunch of these for people. Why wait for medbeds, maybe all they will be is a set of instructions for how to heal yourself by cheap means? No one knows but I can't wait, I got sick kids. Here is a free copy of the book saved to the page with instructions for the device, super easy to do!https://archive.org/detail... Light filters are sold here: https://www.productsondema...

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
25 October, 02:24
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Personal successes with this: my brother couldn't walk for 3 months with back pain, had him up and going again in 2 days. My daughter gets recurrrent fevers, brings them right down. My son has autism and it helps him find his words. It helped my mood and a sinus infection I had. And I have only been doing this about a month!

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
25 October, 02:22
we all want to know when med beds are available. people that got the clot shots and want to rid their bodies of these vaccines. I pray we all can get help soon. I just dont understand that the people leading this movie and know the outcome cant provide some honest info. People have every right to know if something out there medically can reduce the damages before it is too late!

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
25 October, 04:37
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
There is a channel on Telegram named "Skye's Med Bed Room", where this and other issues are discussed daily. It's been well over a year since I've been there but remember Med Beds being very real. Stopped checking in there since no one knew (at that time), when they would actually become available to the public. As I understood it, they would be free of charge to everyone and rolled out by the military. Can't confirm, of course.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 October, 02:21
💖 144 fren💖 God's chosen. Breathe in positive. Everyone is praying for you💖