Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 October, 01:44
💙#vincentkennedy can you or military personnel let me know if a med bed is even an outside possibility. I cannot continue to live in a state of false hope any more. Someone here said "talk soon" as if that was to give me hope. I can't live in level 10 pain with false hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
Feels like we are tethered on the fumes of Hopium, sometimes.

YET, I've heard either November or early 2023 (January or February), from ShariRaye. Last spring it was early 2023, too. There ARE four Tesla Bio-healer med bed centers in the U.S. right now, though - not the same, but something in that realm. I bought two of the adult-sized cans last year and they work to repair cellular damage. I can only imagine what the large cans do; overnight stays sleeping above them, who knows?

Intervenous Hydrogen Peroxide (35% food grade) LUNG therapy is available at a wellness center. I've had it done, 30 minutes on the table - oxygenation is any form is beneficial. As a singer who smoked, this totally cleared my lungs out over two months.
02:37 PM - Oct 25, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
14 November, 05:04
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I keep hearing Feb 2023... Prophets are saying both Jan and February.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
14 November, 05:03
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
There are 8 locations for med beds. The med bed generators (Large cans for under your bed) are 2-$20,000 per person.. The cans $600 each. I bought 3 for my dog.......magically her infection is gone in her neck. Not sure why but...the timing aline's with it. Also CDS/MMS works as well like hydrogen peroxide.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
14 November, 09:16
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I bought two of the adult sized cans, and will take them to a sister with an inoperable brain tumor this week. Maybe she'll sleep with them and hopfully they'll help her.