Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 October, 01:44
💙#vincentkennedy can you or military personnel let me know if a med bed is even an outside possibility. I cannot continue to live in a state of false hope any more. Someone here said "talk soon" as if that was to give me hope. I can't live in level 10 pain with false hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
25 October, 02:22
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I've been praying about medbeds and God told me they work with sound and light, Trump even said "light" when he was first talking about fighting the virus. I was led to this book by a man who healed his father with this info, his father was a parapalegic and six weeks after the light treatment, his father WALKED out of the hospital. This is already helping my family with so many health conditions. This is truly buried tech that will save lives if make a bunch of these for people. Why wait for medbeds, maybe all they will be is a set of instructions for how to heal yourself by cheap means? No one knows but I can't wait, I got sick kids. Here is a free copy of the book saved to the page with instructions for the device, super easy to do!https://archive.org/detail... Light filters are sold here: https://www.productsondema...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
Personal successes with this: my brother couldn't walk for 3 months with back pain, had him up and going again in 2 days. My daughter gets recurrrent fevers, brings them right down. My son has autism and it helps him find his words. It helped my mood and a sinus infection I had. And I have only been doing this about a month!
02:24 PM - Oct 25, 2022
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lorettamusic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Loret Alen, click on at the bottom under it