Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 October, 01:44
💙#vincentkennedy can you or military personnel let me know if a med bed is even an outside possibility. I cannot continue to live in a state of false hope any more. Someone here said "talk soon" as if that was to give me hope. I can't live in level 10 pain with false hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
25 October, 02:22
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
we all want to know when med beds are available. people that got the clot shots and want to rid their bodies of these vaccines. I pray we all can get help soon. I just dont understand that the people leading this movie and know the outcome cant provide some honest info. People have every right to know if something out there medically can reduce the damages before it is too late!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
There is a channel on Telegram named "Skye's Med Bed Room", where this and other issues are discussed daily. It's been well over a year since I've been there but remember Med Beds being very real. Stopped checking in there since no one knew (at that time), when they would actually become available to the public. As I understood it, they would be free of charge to everyone and rolled out by the military. Can't confirm, of course.
04:37 PM - Oct 25, 2022
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CaBalls in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Caballs Kek, click on at the bottom under it