Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 October, 01:44
💙#vincentkennedy can you or military personnel let me know if a med bed is even an outside possibility. I cannot continue to live in a state of false hope any more. Someone here said "talk soon" as if that was to give me hope. I can't live in level 10 pain with false hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
Photon another option is ivermectin 1.87 horse paste. please check into this. There is hope! Hundreds of very ill peolle are using it and they are being healed. please go to telegram and find dirt road discussion. look at pinned messages for back shows and listen. my hubby and i started taking it about 5 days ago. They say that all disease is caused by parasites. The man that developed it won a nobel prize for it used in humans! The enemy has lied to us about everything! To be blunt, you dont have anything to lose! Praying for you! With all my love jenny
08:00 AM - Oct 26, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jennifer rennebu, click on at the bottom under it