Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 02:38
Parasite cleanse. Many different ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I take 18 mg of Ivermectin on the 1st and 3rd of every month.
06:49 PM - Oct 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Diane Mitch @Diane11
29 October, 03:17
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
is that same as Ivermectin?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
26 October, 08:18
I have horses..I just dose myself with the horse paste..found dosing online and I'm still kicking..

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
26 October, 08:05
Doing fine with Chinin ,Zinc and Sunlight.
Bitter Lemon is my "Soft-Drink",
that keep me healthy.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
25 October, 01:21
We take ivermectin every 4 days, we started this a whole year before the pandemic. We use for treating chronic Lyme disease and other tick cohorts that came with the Lyme...

Never once got Covid, haven't been sick for 4 years either ;) Has its benefits.

For those looking for ivermectin, you can order it from Vet Supply companies online. Buy pure ivermectin (there is another called Normectin and others that have additional meds you don't want). I buy it in a 500 ml bottle, one bottle lasts my family of 8 a year. We take 1-1.5cc per dose.

If you want the pill form, go online and look for pharmacies based in Canada or India. 90% of our meds, that we get from our local pharmacy, come from India or China. 10% of our meds we make here from ingredients from China or India...so same thing. They are 100% safe. Pill form used to be cheap, now it is pricey as they can't meet demand for it. But you can get pill form that way. Message me for names of pharmacies I use.

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
24 October, 12:55
I take a small amount of horse paste daily, for last 6 months

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
24 October, 10:34
where do you get it?

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
25 October, 12:12
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
I usually give Frontline Doctors as Ivermetcin source, but many here suggested Alldaychemist and I was happy tried them with my last purchase. It took a few weeks, but they have great communication.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 October, 08:41
I take HCQ every Wednesday and Ivermectin (injectable for cattle in water) every Friday! Got the injectable from Feed Store!
measure 1 ml per 100 lbs. mixed in water! Supplements: D3, C, Quercetin, and Zinc!
Also have some ivermectin tablets from Dr. Stella in case of infection! You can get refills from Frontline Drs. once your registered as patient! just more expensive!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
24 October, 01:04
The 1st and 3rd?
Why so close together?
Did you mean the 1st and 3rd, Monday of every month?
Forgive my ignorance.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 October, 12:20
Why ? The body is able to clean itself I believe.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
23 October, 09:22
where did you get that exact product? Tractr.Supply only has gel in a syringe ..

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
23 October, 09:34
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
get the injection vial of it at Tractor Supply. $50 for enough for 25 doses, or more. Use syringe to withdraw 3ml, mix with favorite drink and down the hatch. That is the dosage for those actually sick, reduced for prevention. Can't overdose, super safe drug.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 October, 06:22
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
https://www.pbsanimalhealt...
Online company has injectable livestock liquid ivermectin. I treat my dogs with ORALLY every month. I use a needle, to withdraw 1/10 cc per 10 lbs of weight, then squirt it on a piece of bread, cover that in peanut butter and feed to the dog. (Ivermectin is bitter tasting). Another way is to rub it on to the skin if one can't tolerate ingesting it.

*I am not a vet. I learned this from a friend who learned from 4H Club.

Dairy, Beef, Horse, Farm & Pet Supplies - PBS Animal Health
Shop PBS Animal Health for SAME DAY reliable UPS shipping & Great Low Prices where the health of your animals comes first! Free Shipping on most orders $75+. We price match.

https://www.pbsanimalhealt...

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
23 October, 08:45
Where do you get it? I guess I could buy some at tractor supply. Doctors around here will not prescribe it. I have a knot on my ass and I am about to have to break down and go to the doctor because it is pushing on a nerve. It hurts like crazy. Im not kidding about this and it scares me to the core.

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
23 October, 09:36
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
get the injection vial of it at Tractor Supply. $50 for enough for 25 doses, or more. Use syringe to withdraw 3ml, mix with favorite drink and down the hatch. That is the dosage for those actually sick, reduced for prevention. lower dosage for prevention, very safe

Where do you get it? I guess I could buy some at tractor supply. Doctors around here will not prescribe it. I have a knot on my ass and I am about to have to break down and go to the doctor because it is pushing on a nerve. It hurts like crazy. Im not kidding about this and it scares me to the core.

Lions Not Sheep @PatriotKitten
24 October, 08:40
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
You can buy ivermectin online from a pharmacy in Tennessee. Tennessee passed a law in April that you can buy without a prescription online. Here's the link. Good luck!
https://medicine-counter01...

Momma Bear @ur1spark
23 October, 08:10
Is that some type of prophylactic protocol? I am assuming miligrams are based on your weight...? Also...why the 1st and 3rd....as opposed to the 1st and 15th....something to do with life cycle? Can you point me in the right direction (link?) for a prophylactic protocol? Some of the protocols i've read about sound too aggressive for my comfort level. Is there a "gentle" protocol....w/less or no herxing?
Signed, Wimpy

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 October, 09:25
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Ivermectin stays in your system for 4 days. Residue weakens per day. By spacing the dosage, you don’t risk overdosage.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 October, 05:47
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
More info / details
https://floridasharkman.or...

Tea: Wormwood (Artemisia) helps removes parasites

https://siyah-organics.com...

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
23 October, 08:05
i am not knocking ivermectin. Just understand our bodies are natural healers this is where studying what fasting does how it works. Your body will adopt if you take medicine on a routine basis making it rely on it tuning out the natural process why do you think the flu shot is different every year because your body developments it’s own immunity to it. Once you fully understand process foods and man made medicine is not meant for extended period of use how it actually harms you. Same thing with antibiotics they stop working after constant use then if you get infection they move to more extreme forms of drugs to stop it. Look up snake handler’s how they build immunity from being bit so many times the poison is adopted to their bodies making them immune to bites. Same implies to medicine the more you use the less it works. Just some information to think about. God Bless

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
23 October, 09:13
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
Yes Amen
Truth... Well said !!!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 October, 09:30
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
It’s a natural substance, nothing foreign. I totally agree we have the ability to heal ourselves, however, these are some nasty parasites we inhale & ingest. (See the link to my post above on the parasites).

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
23 October, 07:41
do you have a link to the supplier?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
23 October, 07:17
Liquid ivermectin absorbs through your skin. Buy 2 bottles get one free. These are Patriots from WY.
🙏 ❤️ Much 💕 love to ALL!!!

https://longhurstfarms.com...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 October, 08:22
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Thanks for sharing.
Just curious if you looked into if it has the same efficacy as the paste version?

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
24 October, 01:10
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
I bought this some time ago. Absorbs in the skin. Happy with this product!

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
23 October, 07:16
please share your source if possible

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 October, 07:26
In response Bubba Obbs to his Publication
I get mine from India, the last one I used was Privet Pharma, got 500 this time, they had a special going for 500 for $95.00. Don't know if its still on but here’s their website www.privetpharma.com

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
23 October, 07:11
Where are you ordering them both from? Please post!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 October, 07:30
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
Got mine from Privet Pharma in India. Here's their address www.privetpharma.com (also got HCQ from them)This company took less time than the previous one I used, but still takes right at 2 weeks.

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
23 October, 07:03
I take a little every weekend