Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 02:38
Parasite cleanse. Many different ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 October, 06:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I take 18 mg of Ivermectin on the 1st and 3rd of every month.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
i am not knocking ivermectin. Just understand our bodies are natural healers this is where studying what fasting does how it works. Your body will adopt if you take medicine on a routine basis making it rely on it tuning out the natural process why do you think the flu shot is different every year because your body developments it’s own immunity to it. Once you fully understand process foods and man made medicine is not meant for extended period of use how it actually harms you. Same thing with antibiotics they stop working after constant use then if you get infection they move to more extreme forms of drugs to stop it. Look up snake handler’s how they build immunity from being bit so many times the poison is adopted to their bodies making them immune to bites. Same implies to medicine the more you use the less it works. Just some information to think about. God Bless
08:05 PM - Oct 23, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Klc3 in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 October, 09:30
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
It’s a natural substance, nothing foreign. I totally agree we have the ability to heal ourselves, however, these are some nasty parasites we inhale & ingest. (See the link to my post above on the parasites).

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
23 October, 10:42
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
i agree and thank you God Bless

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
23 October, 09:13
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
Yes Amen
Truth... Well said !!!