Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 October, 06:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
https://drleemerritt.com/u...

Dr. Lee Merritt's "Personal Parasite and the Elimination Protocol"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 October, 07:34
Doing this 🙃 Pictures soon 😉 Just kidding 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 October, 08:06
Cast out them demons.

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
24 October, 07:04
After I saw this..I purchased Parasite cleanse from Sprouts.
Thanks for the info.👊

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
24 October, 07:04
After I saw this..I purchased Parasite cleanse from Sprouts.
Thanks for the info.👊

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 October, 12:38
Caps = 29 > 11.
TS = 14:38 > 16 > 7.

Could a parasite cleanse be eminent?

https://qalerts.app/?n=29

Oct 29, 2017 9:58:37 PM EDT
Anonymous
Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

October 29 > 10.29 > 129.

Nov 09, 2017 11:24:35 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 October, 08:48
Praise God VK. disgusting hitch hiking life suckers

America First @Realdeal
24 October, 08:28
facts my pup going threw flare ups they say its yeast been using apple cider vinegar

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
24 October, 08:27
😣Great, my kitty visit left a trail? Great. I found owner and gave him back but I miss the little one. Back to depressing ivermectin doses and safety. 😖If the cat comes back , I am letting it in anyhow.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
24 October, 08:26
Was that a starlink wipe? 😎

Bee Bee @BxAx17
24 October, 04:52
I probably have a zoo inside😂

LQve Trump @LoveTump
24 October, 02:10
YIKES!!!!!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
24 October, 01:42
Pls stop looking under microscopes...and Mos Def dont swab yourself anywhere and look...Just Dont!!!😆

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 October, 10:37
I wonder how the animals in the wild are fairing, is it in chemtrails or was it from the wipe or both?

For those too freaked out to never barefoot ground again, you can put a dampened ( need some moisture for conductivity) naturally fiber cloth ( like a piece of hemp cotton, between your bare feet and the ground, and get the same effect.

Or get grounding sheets or a PEMF mat.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 October, 05:52
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Just wear moccasins, its the plastic and rubber the blocks the grounding connection, not leather soles, which is natural.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
23 October, 09:46
Lots of ways to eradicate the cooties. These 4 pics don't even get into the numerous essential oils that destroy the little buggers...

25 October, 05:55
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Also, 20 Mule Borax (food grade) a pinch in a water bottle a day, will mildly control / remove the parasites.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 October, 09:11
11.11 Aus

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 October, 01:41
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
I've seen this picture before...

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 October, 08:39
DAY 4 of taking about a pencil eraser size twice a day washed down with freshly squeezed lemon juice water..

I definately feel less aches and pains.. things that usually hurt (like walking etc lol), don’t anymore.

My chest phlegm is clearing up, my ‘groin’ hurts less, and I haven’t needed my inner health plus(probiotic) since starting the horse paste.

Gonna stick with this considering how well it’s doing.

Only side effects is I started ‘neighing’ instead of saying ‘yes’…
(totes kidding folks, no need for the long faces (hehe)..

Sir William @SirWilliam
24 October, 10:26
hey how long are you sticking with this?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 October, 07:37
😍

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

25 October, 06:17
In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication
Thanks, this looks like a good reference book to have / follow.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 October, 08:20
So much for grounding.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
23 October, 08:23
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Thats what I said👍🏻

25 October, 06:30
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
leather soles will work fine ... moccasins / stay clean
keep a pair "for outside only" in the car,

ENJOY your walks

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
23 October, 08:14
not sure if it helps but i used to use hydrogen peroxide on qtip for ear infection back in the day. after finding them parasites on the qtips i started dipping them in hydrogen peroxide before using now. 🤷‍♂️

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
23 October, 08:43
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
I also use H2O2 for quite a few health and cleaning reason, yesterday I sprayed 3%b on my dogs itchy skin patches👍.

Miss. Messina @Messina
23 October, 07:11
Im curious anyone tried this ? And how effective it is ?

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
25 October, 12:41
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Heard it was good for joint pain so my husband and I have have been taking 1tbs a day for over a year for bad arthritis pain and it works wonders!!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 October, 08:29
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Make sure to only use food grade diatamaceous earth!

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
23 October, 06:51
Nasty fooking parasites. 🪱

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 October, 06:49
I take 18 mg of Ivermectin on the 1st and 3rd of every month.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
26 October, 08:18
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I have horses..I just dose myself with the horse paste..found dosing online and I'm still kicking..

Diane Mitch @Diane11
29 October, 03:17
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
is that same as Ivermectin?

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
23 October, 06:02

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
23 October, 05:04
When I got sick and ivermectin and hcq were unavailable to me quickly in California, a helpful person told me that arteminisin (sp?) is the OTC version of horse paste. Similarly, quercetin is to hcq. I was able to get it at local healthfood store or Amazon. Anyways, here is a link for info.

Apparently, link is not working. Look up arteminisin on wikipaedia.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
23 October, 05:07
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
It’s spelledm Artemisinin

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 October, 04:55
Also a post-fast subject I intended to broach. Then candida, specifically, then mold toxicity. Fun times.

Ange Love @LoveM
23 October, 07:21
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Looking forward to the posts...we need all the help possible to keep healthy🙏🏻❤️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 October, 04:36
Parasites are everywhere, and [they] are the worst of the lot.

- Support your immune system with clean water, healthy food, and quality supplements.
- Avoid Big Pharma like the plague.
- When necessary, use proven remedies like Ivermectin, HCQ+zinc, and, yes, even silver, to cleanse your body of parasites.
- Trust youself.
- Trust God.
- Follow the cat’s lead, live in the moment, and keep the vibes positive (Cats have a built in mechanism for that, called purring.)
- Have you ever really listened to a cat purr - did you know that it can even help them heal?
- There’s a lot we can learn from cats, so, thanks, for having cat day today, VK. :)

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
23 October, 04:22

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 October, 10:58
In response Iva Dragojević to her Publication
WTAF!! 🤡🤡🤡

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
23 October, 04:02
Not my kitties…felines have been given a bad wrap since Toxioplasmosis hit the scene. Give em a lil Fenben and go on with your day. Leave my 5D angels alone. 😻😻😻

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
23 October, 04:01
I mentioned the other day on another post that if we go outside to “ground” ourselves where we live, we are standing on cow, horse, cat, dog, coyote, opossum and raccoon poop and worms! 🤪 Location matters! 🤣🤣🤣

Ange Love @LoveM
23 October, 07:25
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Oh my😂😂😂in Texas and Florida need to watch out for the biting ants lol...