Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 02:38
Parasite cleanse. Many different ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 October, 06:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I take 18 mg of Ivermectin on the 1st and 3rd of every month.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
We take ivermectin every 4 days, we started this a whole year before the pandemic. We use for treating chronic Lyme disease and other tick cohorts that came with the Lyme...

Never once got Covid, haven't been sick for 4 years either ;) Has its benefits.

For those looking for ivermectin, you can order it from Vet Supply companies online. Buy pure ivermectin (there is another called Normectin and others that have additional meds you don't want). I buy it in a 500 ml bottle, one bottle lasts my family of 8 a year. We take 1-1.5cc per dose.

If you want the pill form, go online and look for pharmacies based in Canada or India. 90% of our meds, that we get from our local pharmacy, come from India or China. 10% of our meds we make here from ingredients from China or India...so same thing. They are 100% safe. Pill form used to be cheap, now it is pricey as they can't meet demand for it. But you can get pill form that way. Message me for names of pharmacies I use.
01:21 PM - Oct 25, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it