Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 02:38
Parasite cleanse. Many different ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 October, 06:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I take 18 mg of Ivermectin on the 1st and 3rd of every month.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
where did you get that exact product? Tractr.Supply only has gel in a syringe ..
09:22 PM - Oct 23, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lorirw in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 October, 06:22
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
https://www.pbsanimalhealt...
Online company has injectable livestock liquid ivermectin. I treat my dogs with ORALLY every month. I use a needle, to withdraw 1/10 cc per 10 lbs of weight, then squirt it on a piece of bread, cover that in peanut butter and feed to the dog. (Ivermectin is bitter tasting). Another way is to rub it on to the skin if one can't tolerate ingesting it.

*I am not a vet. I learned this from a friend who learned from 4H Club.

Dairy, Beef, Horse, Farm & Pet Supplies - PBS Animal Health
Shop PBS Animal Health for SAME DAY reliable UPS shipping & Great Low Prices where the health of your animals comes first! Free Shipping on most orders $75+. We price match.

https://www.pbsanimalhealt...

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
23 October, 09:34
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
get the injection vial of it at Tractor Supply. $50 for enough for 25 doses, or more. Use syringe to withdraw 3ml, mix with favorite drink and down the hatch. That is the dosage for those actually sick, reduced for prevention. Can't overdose, super safe drug.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 October, 09:53
In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication
just started the horse paste 1.87 on box, someone recommended eraser size am, pm. the syringe is tricky, get too much usually, maybe should try the 3ml. so is that once or twice a day? like for 50 dosages