Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 02:38
Parasite cleanse. Many different ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 October, 06:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I take 18 mg of Ivermectin on the 1st and 3rd of every month.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
23 October, 07:17
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Liquid ivermectin absorbs through your skin. Buy 2 bottles get one free. These are Patriots from WY.
🙏 ❤️ Much 💕 love to ALL!!!

https://longhurstfarms.com...

Kim Runner @kimrunner
Thanks for sharing.
Just curious if you looked into if it has the same efficacy as the paste version?
08:22 PM - Oct 23, 2022
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 October, 01:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have the liquid ivermectin use it as a preventative. This will absorb through your skin and I am not sure of the strength of this liquid ivermectin. From the website, here is the recommended usage for the liquid ivermectin:

SUGGESTED DOSAGE:
For CURE: 75% body coverage every 6 hours.
For PREVENTION: 50% body coverage every 2 weeks.

On the website there are testimonials from people who have used it. One person was in the hosptial with covid and successfully recovered. The family administered ivermectin on the patients skin and they steadily improved. They were released from the hosptial within the 2 days of improving.

So I would say, yes, it is as effective as the paste version. You may be able to make your own with alcohol and the paste. Someone posted they make their own. I have no idea how much of each ingredient to add. Maybe another Patriot has the amounts.

Hope this helps - STAY HEALTHY PATRIOTS!! 🙏♥️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 October, 10:24
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Thanks for the info.
Appreciate it!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 October, 09:26
Yes it does.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 October, 09:36
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
TY!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
24 October, 01:19
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Hi Kindred Spirit!
In addition to the isopropyl alcohol the Longhurst Topical Ivermectin has an oil component that is easily absorbed by the skin. Do you have an idea what oil it is? It feels like oil to me. Thanks.😊

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
23 October, 09:18
I'm curious about that as well.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 October, 08:29
18mg.. i think we need to up our paste intake!