Gideons-Army

https://rumble.com/v1p2cp2...

Juan
I have multiple sources
including folks inside the family
💥💥AN ARREST IS IMMINENT💥💥
7 days will pass
from yesterday morning when the ink was wet
until everything’s in place to do what they’re gonna do..
could happen anytime..
We have a rally on Saturday.
[Robstown, TX]
There’s a very important dinner [@ Mar-a-Lago]
with many of the women
that have been at 95 consecutive rallies..
Christ, before he went into his Gethsemane moment..
had a last supper..
WE’RE ABOUT TO ENTER
THAT DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL
this Gethsemane moment as a Nation,
but also for the individual who will be leading the pack..
his family,
we need to be there with him
most of all in prayer at that last second..
Here we are..
to pray our President & his family
through this horror that’s about to befall them..

👇 6 pgs J O S full text
05:56 PM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
kolibri @kolibri
22 October, 10:33
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Trump recognized these women (95 consecutive rallies) at the Texas rally tonight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 October, 07:38
JUDAS 55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
22 October, 01:14
God Bless President Trump and his family. Keep them safe so he can lead our nation back to WE THE PEOPLE of America.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
22 October, 12:07
IMO, whoever is arrested won't be the real Trump. o'Biden isn't the only one wearing a mask.

What makes a good movie?

Actors.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
22 October, 01:42
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I agree. They have said all along that Trump would be well protected. So I don't believe it would happen to the real Trump.

Ana Tate @Anatated
23 October, 12:48
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
How many times did trump say “central casting” last night?

🤔

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 October, 03:38
Oct 29, 2017 12:11:40 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: P3Lk4PKG No. 147106598
Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
POTUS is 100%INSULATED - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
22 October, 02:56
🙏

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
22 October, 12:06
trying to knock down that feeling that this arrest thing is not going to play out well. people are already fed up. this is the part causing anxiety, not being able to predict just how bad, their reactions to an arrest, maybe. a lot could get hurt/killed, once that rage energy takes over😕

James Dean @Wait_its_time
21 October, 11:09
IT'S ALL PART OF THE MOVIE. 🏁

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
21 October, 11:00
all i know is that i havent had a good feeling about his last rallys.
very uneasy feeling.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 October, 10:45
The Texas State Legislature officially recognizes Robstown as the birthplace of Texas hold 'em poker.

Trump Card incoming?

Looks like @vincentkennedy we maybe get to finish that poker game ya'll started at Camp David after all.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 October, 07:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
WOULDN'T THAT BE AWESOME THE TRUMP CARD !!!!!!!

Night Shift @kekerista
24 October, 05:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
People will be talking about this exact time for ALL TIMES
I feel so blessed that I and others here have our eyes open and we get to watch all of this happen.
there are so many folks watching a different version than what we are watching.
You just want to shake'em!
Wake up, wake up!
It's like those people who fiddle on their phones during a movie and then get up to go to the bathroom during the plot twist.
What a timeline!

CharRose @CharRose
21 October, 08:55
TALK ABOUT BIBLICAL!

FROM the time he and Melania came down the escalator I *knew* there was something very special he was going to accomplish, I didn't know what, but I just knew.

I never wavered on election night 2016, even when it went into the wee hours of the morning before it was announced. No wavering during two impeachments, and no wavering in November, 2020 before we knew what would happen or what it meant. Jesus won 2000 years ago (didn't look like it for a few days, but he did!), and I know GOD-GOOD (which means us!) WINS which means President Trump wins!

BACK in December, 2016 right after he took office, as I walked along the beach at sunrise I saw this beautiful cloud forming into a shape that looked very familiar - it was Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane. I made this pic and posted on FB and have thought about it many times. Never dreamed it would symbolize what President Trump is about to walk through, truly BIBLICAL--beautiful post. 💜

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 October, 08:50
In response CharRose to her Publication
What an AMAZING Cosmic photograph.
A Golden Wave.
Magnificent, Char.

We are in the time of God
the oncoming of the Lord on Earth
& the long-past-due decimation of the devil
& his depraved army
not only on Earth but in the Solar System
& imo, in CREATION.
Pray they're ALL sent to oblivion.

Meanwhile, God's agents on this Earth
QTeam, Q+, Patriots — ALL of us are doing our part
to bring about the Victory of the LIGHT
that is depicted so wonderfully in your
prophetic photo 💪🌟⚔️🌟⚔️💛☮️🌎🌾🌈

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 October, 06:30
In response CharRose to her Publication
🙏😃

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 October, 07:10
CHRIST AND THE ROUND DANCE OF THE CROSS

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Readings from Gnostic Literature: The Round Dance of the Cross (last act of Jesus before Golgotha) - YouTube

Marvin Meyer writes that this late 2nd Century poem was performed by Jesus and his followers prior to his death on the cross. This is a fascinating addition...

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
21 October, 06:59
Praying in NW Ohio...IN JESUS NAME 🙏❤

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 October, 06:55

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
21 October, 07:14
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thank You God, I Love You! 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
21 October, 06:41
DJT amd his entire family are beautiful and have been persecuted by the left and the Media, big tech Etc for the past 4 years! Every accusation they made against DJT was proved to be false.Yet the MSM still go agter him. The Left are like rabid dogs or hyenas desperate for their next meal to stay alive! Really they are pathetic! DJT wants nothing but good for this country, sad that so many who are still asleep or brainwashed do not get what DJT is accomplishing. Maybe when we all get through tis they may see. I pray for DJT and all of hos family that they will remain safe under God’s protection🙏🙏🙏🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 October, 06:28
I sure wish it did not have to be this way. But I believe this is a testing of our faith and trust in God. It is a test of endurance, perserverance, and of Whom we put our trust in.
Lord Jesus We The People, the Patriots of America pray for your protection over the Trump family. We ask for your hand of comfort and peace over them. May the outcome result in the resurrection of a new and better America. Guide them all through this time of testing and darkness and may the victory over the darkness be all the more glorious. Thank you Lord Jesus for this heroic family and for all those who have sacrificed so much in this Great Awakening and the defeat of evil. In the Name Above All Names, we humbly pray in humility and gratitude. 🙏

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
22 October, 04:32
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🙏❤️Amen!❤️🙏

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
22 October, 04:55
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
💗Amen