Gideons-Army

https://rumble.com/v1p2cp2...

Juan
I have multiple sources
including folks inside the family
💥💥AN ARREST IS IMMINENT💥💥
7 days will pass
from yesterday morning when the ink was wet
until everything’s in place to do what they’re gonna do..
could happen anytime..
We have a rally on Saturday.
[Robstown, TX]
There’s a very important dinner [@ Mar-a-Lago]
with many of the women
that have been at 95 consecutive rallies..
Christ, before he went into his Gethsemane moment..
had a last supper..
WE’RE ABOUT TO ENTER
THAT DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL
this Gethsemane moment as a Nation,
but also for the individual who will be leading the pack..
his family,
we need to be there with him
most of all in prayer at that last second..
Here we are..
to pray our President & his family
through this horror that’s about to befall them..

👇 6 pgs J O S full text

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
TALK ABOUT BIBLICAL!

FROM the time he and Melania came down the escalator I *knew* there was something very special he was going to accomplish, I didn't know what, but I just knew.

I never wavered on election night 2016, even when it went into the wee hours of the morning before it was announced. No wavering during two impeachments, and no wavering in November, 2020 before we knew what would happen or what it meant. Jesus won 2000 years ago (didn't look like it for a few days, but he did!), and I know GOD-GOOD (which means us!) WINS which means President Trump wins!

BACK in December, 2016 right after he took office, as I walked along the beach at sunrise I saw this beautiful cloud forming into a shape that looked very familiar - it was Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane. I made this pic and posted on FB and have thought about it many times. Never dreamed it would symbolize what President Trump is about to walk through, truly BIBLICAL--beautiful post. 💜
08:55 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CharRose in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 October, 06:30
In response CharRose to her Publication
🙏😃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 October, 08:50
What an AMAZING Cosmic photograph.
A Golden Wave.
Magnificent, Char.

We are in the time of God
the oncoming of the Lord on Earth
& the long-past-due decimation of the devil
& his depraved army
not only on Earth but in the Solar System
& imo, in CREATION.
Pray they're ALL sent to oblivion.

Meanwhile, God's agents on this Earth
QTeam, Q+, Patriots — ALL of us are doing our part
to bring about the Victory of the LIGHT
that is depicted so wonderfully in your
prophetic photo 💪🌟⚔️🌟⚔️💛☮️🌎🌾🌈

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 October, 09:35
wow 💛 yes me too, DJT and Melania comng down escalator 2015, in my spirit these words, and i will never forget, and i knew very little bout him, so these words not from me, “This is My man for a time such as this.” and i in surprise asked Why Lord? and the response, “He has the skills for My purposes in America.” so i took this as my assignment, to watch over him with prayer, but i was clueless to those words For A Time Such As This til my awakening 3/2020. then added his family and all the warriors with the Plan♥️♥️♥️

CharRose @CharRose
21 October, 10:24
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Yes, Yes, Yes! Love those words that come which are not from me! Chills ran up and down my body as I read your post. So thankful to be on this journey with like believers. Thank you for sharing this with me. 💜

CharRose @CharRose
21 October, 08:58
...right "before" he took office.