I am Keri @Lionessheart
prayer warriors baby Xander needs our prayers. He is weighing 4 pounds 3 ounces and was moved to a family room. Complications sent him back into the nicu and back on oxygen today mama is panicking
If you have the space to pray with me its greatly appreciated
08:12 PM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply
Storm Rider @Rider
24 October, 10:07
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Praying for baby Xander🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
24 October, 11:00
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 01:20
Any updates on how Xander is doing currently? Continued prayers for this precious baby boy.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
24 October, 09:24
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
thank you checking in!!!
Xander is doing good today didnt gaun but didmt lose weight either....he is having what looks like a reaction (maybe even a chemical burn) on his backside. She called crying, she put me on speaker with the nurse and told the nurse no diaper no ointment until he heals. They didnt listen to the parents prior!
♥️

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
21 October, 08:10
🙏🏻❤️✝️

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

I am Keri @Lionessheart
20 October, 01:12
Just heard from Xander's mom. There is no bleeding today and his oxygen saturation is better!
thank you all so much

ECM Arizona @EM5793
20 October, 10:19
❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
20 October, 03:52
🙏🙏🙏

Love Life @FullwithHope
20 October, 03:35
Sending prayers, love and light. 🧡🙏❤️

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
20 October, 03:33
❤️🙏Love and prayers for baby Xander❤️🙏

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
20 October, 03:24
Sending many prayers for baby Xander! 🙏🙏

joann ferguson donated @joann212
20 October, 03:18
Done. Sending energy and good thoughts babies way.

Pink Totter @Totter
20 October, 03:09
🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 October, 03:02
Heavenly Father,
We kneel before you to ask for Your divine intervention
in the life of this precious baby Xander.
We pray that You bless this baby with Your healing touch in order that this little life may grow and thrive.

Keep your protective arms around baby Xander.
Be Xander's guardian and no evil come to harm this precious life.
Sustain this baby by your grace and love.
In Jesus’ name, I pray,
Amen

I am Keri @Lionessheart
20 October, 10:14
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
beautiful!
amen

I am Keri @Lionessheart
20 October, 10:14
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
beautiful!
amen

Beverly Clark @HappyCamper21
20 October, 02:54
prayers to baby Xander and family! may god bring you strength and healing. 🙏🏻

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
20 October, 02:53
🙏

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
20 October, 02:52
Done

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 October, 11:50
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
19 October, 10:57
He is in my prayers every night. God is with you, other half, and Xander. Love and hugs sent your way.
God Bless and keep him safe.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 October, 10:36
lord hear our prayers

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 October, 10:35
🙏💫Saying many Prayers & Sending Much Love for Baby Xander 💖💫

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 October, 10:30
Positive vibes to Xander and his family.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
19 October, 10:24
🙏🙏🙏

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
I see him healing… prayers of love.

funny you use the word “space”

there is a small sapce within is that allows the holy spirit to “reside “. from this space you can emit the healing from God

relax to the point you dont move a muscle

this is the 0 space

breathe the holy spirit.

much love fren…🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
20 October, 12:46
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
couldnt agree more!
thank you for the time and the space
i appreciate you fren! ♥️

there is a small sapce within is that allows the holy spirit to “reside “. from this space you can emit the healing from God

this is the 0 space

breathe the holy spirit.

much love fren…🙏

this is the 0 space

breathe the holy spirit.

much love fren…🙏

arba happihr @arba
Prayers to baby and parents. Dear God please hold this baby and parents in your heart and protect them from evil, and give them a healthy life. Amen Thank you

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 October, 10:20
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Baby Xander. Please give him the healing miracle that he and his family needs right now Father. The kind of miracle that only You can provide. Please give this family reassurance, comfort, guidance, support, love, and whatever else they need, Father. Please watch over Xander and make sure he receives the best possible care. Make sure his doctors and nurses are reputable and capable of giving Baby Xander all that he needs to get well and healthy, so he can grow big and strong. In Jesus' mighty name, I pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 October, 10:20
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Baby Xander. Please give him the healing miracle that he and his family needs right now Father. The kind of miracle that only You can provide. Please give this family reassurance, comfort, guidance, support, love, and whatever else they need, Father. Please watch over Xander and make sure he receives the best possible care. Make sure his doctors and nurses are reputable and capable of giving Baby Xander all that he needs to get well and healthy, so he can grow big and strong. In Jesus' mighty name, I pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
19 October, 10:18
Prayers up for baby Xander!! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
19 October, 10:13
💙🙏🏻