I am Keri @Lionessheart
19 October, 08:12
prayer warriors baby Xander needs our prayers. He is weighing 4 pounds 3 ounces and was moved to a family room. Complications sent him back into the nicu and back on oxygen today mama is panicking
If you have the space to pray with me its greatly appreciated

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Any updates on how Xander is doing currently? Continued prayers for this precious baby boy.
01:20 PM - Oct 24, 2022
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
24 October, 09:24
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
thank you checking in!!!
Xander is doing good today didnt gaun but didmt lose weight either....he is having what looks like a reaction (maybe even a chemical burn) on his backside. She called crying, she put me on speaker with the nurse and told the nurse no diaper no ointment until he heals. They didnt listen to the parents prior!
♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 09:50
I pray Xander’s skin heals quickly and that he steadily gains weight, meets all his milestones and exceeds his doctor’s expectations! God continues to bless this precious baby boy with health, strength, and vigor. In Jesus’s precious name. 🙏

Michael Phillips @Crager71
24 October, 09:52
🙏Praying for Xander.