Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 October, 08:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😢I asked for prayers 2 weeks ago before putting my horse down + my marriage has been rocky. Walked to the barn to spend more time with her. 2 friends I have not heard from for months called me and said I was on their heart. A pastor pulled into my driveway that same day and said he just came by to pray for me. I shared with him what was happening and he laid his hands on me and my horse. She died peacefully and into my mothers arms in heaven.😢 God sent this army of support to me when I needed it most. An anon in here checked up on me twice for updates and prayers and it meant the world to me.😘😇 Thank you family for helping me through his trying time in my life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
Im so sorry you lost your baby! Im about to have to make the decision on my horse soon. Ive just been trying to put it off and praying she gets better. You will see that baby again! 🙏 for you!
10:41 AM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lalanic777 in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 October, 12:23
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Thank you, It is a hard decision to make😢 My vet told me to make it sooner rather than later when she would suffer more. The herd is still in mourning too, she was the lead mare. But I let them spend time with her after she died. They know she is gone. My animals are the kids I never had. I know she will be there when i get home too, until then my mom is with her.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 October, 12:42
same!! All my animals are like my kids since I didnt have any either. Its so hard saying goodbye! I use to get upset at the vet clinic on all the babies. My vet would make sure I wasnt in the room with any euthanasia patients bc sometiems I would be crying harder then the owners. We would get attached to them though also.

hope saxton @Scribe11
17 October, 08:00
I am so sorry about the troubles you are having.
Animal's hearts are of the purest unconditional love.
I will be praying for you.
Better days are coming, Sister.
Much love sent your way ❤️🙏❤️