Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 October, 08:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😢I asked for prayers 2 weeks ago before putting my horse down + my marriage has been rocky. Walked to the barn to spend more time with her. 2 friends I have not heard from for months called me and said I was on their heart. A pastor pulled into my driveway that same day and said he just came by to pray for me. I shared with him what was happening and he laid his hands on me and my horse. She died peacefully and into my mothers arms in heaven.😢 God sent this army of support to me when I needed it most. An anon in here checked up on me twice for updates and prayers and it meant the world to me.😘😇 Thank you family for helping me through his trying time in my life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
i pray things get better for all of us! It feels as if a dark cloud of bad things has surrounded many of us for many months now- my partner (firefighter) at work will be removed from life support today after a massive heart attack at 44 years old- no underlying conditions, non smoker- except the vaccine last year! Im so ready for us all to see the otherside of this mess! God bless you, hang in there!
05:55 PM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Freedom_Liberator in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 October, 09:22
In response Night Rider to his Publication
I am praying for you, that has to be tough for you. it does seem there is darkness afoot, we must continue to shine our light. 🙏❤️

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 October, 08:16
In response Night Rider to his Publication
🙏I am praying for all as well. It has been very hard years. God Bless You Night Rider😘