Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
Monday Oct. 17 I am once again having to defend my right to have access to my 5 yr. old daughter (14th amendment) ensuring her access to me also.
After having been ramrodded through the corrupt Mass. family covrt
reestablishing my parental rights almost two years ago, at that time the covrt ordered me to have 15 supervised visitations with an accelerated reunification for her and I to follow. We have completed over 107+ visits with very supportive, positive monitor notes. The freaky-"father" still is not satisfied and continues to slander me and abuse the process;
Further damaging the innocent child.
The "new" (groundhog day loop) filing demands the judge order that I should be denied all visitation going forward.

I ask for all prayer, support and positive vibrations directed to the child and I's success in overcoming this tragedy.

I am going up against a Human-trafficking Machine without an attorney...( $19,000+ in debt to previous ineffective attny)
06:51 AM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jes_US in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
20 October, 08:59
In response Jes King to her Publication
Praying for you and your Daughter! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€πŸ’•β€πŸ’•β€πŸ’•β€πŸ’•β€πŸ’•β€πŸ’•β€πŸ’•β€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
18 October, 12:12
Awe so sorry, the courts can be so cruel, my brother is fighting like you and just goes round and round! β€œPlease God protect the children and put them into the hands of ones who will truly take care of them and put their interests first!” πŸ™πŸ™

Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 05:43
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Yes I should post an update before this train gets away from me. The update is I showed up to court As I had no documents Or anything to present my case in the 2nd trial and my attorney was withdrawing from the case we were naked judicially speaking.
As you can imagine my nerves were on high alert though the prayers that I had received the day before Kept bouncing around in my head that's after I had put on the full armor of God earlier in the day. When we checked in with the court clerk. The court clerk said the judge, which is my 3rd or 4th judge I can't really remember That "her judge had a family emergency".
I had to look at that as a little win as, I get to see my daughter again this weekend! For that I'm very thankful for . I was informed that when I received the continuation of information I have 24 hours to file a motion. So for now It is in propria persona.
To my Anonup fam-damily ThanQ
for all the prayers & positive vibes the other day.

to be continued. ..

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
18 October, 07:41
Walk in the Armor of God, and you will not be denied your child.
Believe you are a warrior of God, and nothing can harm you or your child.
Thank you Christ Jesus, YOUR WILL BE DONE.
LOVE

Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 06:15
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 October, 08:01
Have you tried Our Family Wizard? It is a communication platform/App. Lawyers, Judge, Therapists that you allow access, can read your communication! It is an easy way to keep everything documented. Usually a controlling manipulative Cluster B Disordered parent, will show their true colors during the communication messages. πŸ™

Praying Everyone finally puts your child First!! πŸ™πŸ™

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
18 October, 09:05
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Our Family Wizard (OFW) is approximately $120 USD for a year subscription, that covers anyone you add to it (only takes their email address).

I use it and am in year #6 of a very difficult Custody & Parenting Plan battle in the Communist Republic of Oregon.

Also, take great notes - "They with the most data wins."

OFW is one of my most used bookmarks (Pic 1).

2nd pic is of the "log" I keep..:

STAY CLOSE TO JESUS, let NOTHING rob you of your PEACE - be the PARENT your child NEEDS.

Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 05:49
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I looked it up and had considered it but I see that someone has already posted about about the cost $170+... that cost is outside of my budget far outside of my budget as I am paying child support to a man that has a 1.6 million dollar estate, Protected in a trust, protected by a coven... ThanQ for the suggestion @Texas Patriot

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 October, 07:48
Howd it go today ?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 October, 11:39
πŸ™ Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over this mother and her daughter. Break the bonds that evil has placed over their situation. Allow Your Holy Spirit to intercede, guide and protect them as they successfully navigate the legal system. Bless them beyond measure. In Your Son, Jesus Christ's Mighty name I pray.

Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 06:20
In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
16 October, 08:06
Sending prayers, good vibes and love. πŸ™ ❀️

Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 06:23
In response Deena Gee to her Publication

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 October, 04:24
βœ¨πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’«

Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 06:23
In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Pink Totter @Totter
16 October, 12:54
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Law & Physics @physics171
16 October, 10:57
Here is David Straight sharing a lot of good information.David Straight: Arizona Seminar, Part 1 of 2
https://rumble.com/vz4kcf-...

David Straight: Arizona Seminar, Part 2 of 2
https://rumble.com/vz4kgl-...

#######

David Straight: Utah Seminar, Part 1 of 5
https://rumble.com/vz4ekx-...

David Straight: Utah Seminar, Part 2 of 5
https://rumble.com/vz4ey9-...

David Straight: Utah Seminar, Part 3 of 5
https://rumble.com/vz4fgv-...

David Straight: Utah Seminar, Part 4 of 5
https://rumble.com/vz4hjb-...

David Straight: Utah Seminar, Part 5 of 5
https://rumble.com/vz4i5t-...

#######

16 October, 10:58

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
David Straight: Out of Babylon Conference, Part 1 of 8
https://rumble.com/vy7ad9-...

David Straight: Out of Babylon Conference, Part 2 of 8
https://rumble.com/vz4heb-...

David Straight: Out of Babylon Conference, Part 3 of 8
https://rumble.com/vz50e1-...
David Straight: Out of Babylon Conference, Part 4 of 8
https://rumble.com/vz4xb7-...

David Straight: Out of Babylon Conference, Part 5 of 8
https://rumble.com/vz4z6p-...

David Straight: Out of Babylon Conference, Part 6 of 8
https://rumble.com/vz4zr9-...

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 October, 10:48
God has got yall!! God will show the truth eventually! His timing is perfect! My friend is going through almost the same thing and this past week God gave her the info she needed! Keep the faith God is always with us and before us! Let them battle God not you! πŸ™ for yall!!

Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 06:26
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

Ana Tate @Anatated
16 October, 10:03
Heavenly Father. You are the God of multiplication not division. We stand before You and affirm, that Your choice to entrust this little girl into the care of Jes, is of Your will and what You ordained from before the beginning of time. You knee before anyone had been born, that one day she would be born from Jes. She must be a very powerful soul for them to want to take her. We ask that you make null and void any contracts, spells or curses that have been placed on this family. Father, please lift the veil from the eyes of the judge. Give him clear vision wisdom and courage to render a verdict that affirms Your plan for this childs life. We ask for Your peace, reunification and redemption of this situation. In Jesus name. Amen.

Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 06:00
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Very powerful Ana πŸ™πŸ‘ πŸ™Œ 🀲
thanQ. I will be Reposting an update Either on V k's or I will share the comment. πŸ’›

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
16 October, 09:33
Sending prayers!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 October, 09:25
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 October, 09:24
πŸ™πŸ˜’

16 October, 09:03

16 October, 09:02
πŸ™πŸ’œ
Up against human traffickers.
All courts are human trafficking, weaponized unlawful family courts.
E-clause shows a lot of valuable information.

Jes King @jes_US
16 October, 10:37

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
ThanQ for sharing! I am doing my best to absorb as much info I can. I very much appreciate this also!

16 October, 09:00

Richie Richard @Richie
16 October, 07:51
Praying for you and your sweet daughter. May God rain His grace upon both of you. I pray the Courts of Heaven and angels testify on your behalf.

None None @MUDD
16 October, 07:41
feel your pain...same pain...

Jes King @jes_US
16 October, 10:43
In response None None to his Publication
I will include you in my petitions as well.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
16 October, 07:41
sending prayers and vibes your way!

Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 06:29
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

We The People @OutOfMatrix
16 October, 07:39
Sending prayers and blessings your way πŸ™β€οΈ πŸ™

Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 06:28
In response We The People to her Publication

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
16 October, 07:39
Good luck to you

Jes King @jes_US
16 October, 10:42
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
thanQ, though "luck" is not in my wheelhouse.
The power of Prayer, a deep and abiding faith and the power of God ABOVE ALL is.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
16 October, 07:28
God bless you and your daughter! Praying for you!

Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 06:28
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
16 October, 07:25
β€οΈπŸ™

Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 06:27
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 October, 06:58
πŸ˜‡God bless you both!!! Prayer sent!!!

Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 06:27
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

suZy Connolly @suZq14
16 October, 06:54
i visualize you being triumphant on monday 17th October, sending love, power and prayer

Jes King @jes_US
16 October, 06:58
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
thanQ I look forward to giving a positive update immediately following covrt. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™