Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
16 October, 06:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Monday Oct. 17 I am once again having to defend my right to have access to my 5 yr. old daughter (14th amendment) ensuring her access to me also.
After having been ramrodded through the corrupt Mass. family covrt
reestablishing my parental rights almost two years ago, at that time the covrt ordered me to have 15 supervised visitations with an accelerated reunification for her and I to follow. We have completed over 107+ visits with very supportive, positive monitor notes. The freaky-"father" still is not satisfied and continues to slander me and abuse the process;
Further damaging the innocent child.
The "new" (groundhog day loop) filing demands the judge order that I should be denied all visitation going forward.

I ask for all prayer, support and positive vibrations directed to the child and I's success in overcoming this tragedy.

I am going up against a Human-trafficking Machine without an attorney...( $19,000+ in debt to previous ineffective attny)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
Heavenly Father. You are the God of multiplication not division. We stand before You and affirm, that Your choice to entrust this little girl into the care of Jes, is of Your will and what You ordained from before the beginning of time. You knee before anyone had been born, that one day she would be born from Jes. She must be a very powerful soul for them to want to take her. We ask that you make null and void any contracts, spells or curses that have been placed on this family. Father, please lift the veil from the eyes of the judge. Give him clear vision wisdom and courage to render a verdict that affirms Your plan for this childs life. We ask for Your peace, reunification and redemption of this situation. In Jesus name. Amen.
10:03 AM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Jes King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 06:00
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Very powerful Ana 🙏👏 🙌 🤲
thanQ. I will be Reposting an update Either on V k's or I will share the comment. 💛