Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
16 October, 06:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Monday Oct. 17 I am once again having to defend my right to have access to my 5 yr. old daughter (14th amendment) ensuring her access to me also.
After having been ramrodded through the corrupt Mass. family covrt
reestablishing my parental rights almost two years ago, at that time the covrt ordered me to have 15 supervised visitations with an accelerated reunification for her and I to follow. We have completed over 107+ visits with very supportive, positive monitor notes. The freaky-"father" still is not satisfied and continues to slander me and abuse the process;
Further damaging the innocent child.
The "new" (groundhog day loop) filing demands the judge order that I should be denied all visitation going forward.

I ask for all prayer, support and positive vibrations directed to the child and I's success in overcoming this tragedy.

I am going up against a Human-trafficking Machine without an attorney...( $19,000+ in debt to previous ineffective attny)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 October, 08:01
In response Jes King to her Publication
Have you tried Our Family Wizard? It is a communication platform/App. Lawyers, Judge, Therapists that you allow access, can read your communication! It is an easy way to keep everything documented. Usually a controlling manipulative Cluster B Disordered parent, will show their true colors during the communication messages. 🙏

Praying Everyone finally puts your child First!! 🙏🙏

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
Our Family Wizard (OFW) is approximately $120 USD for a year subscription, that covers anyone you add to it (only takes their email address).

I use it and am in year #6 of a very difficult Custody & Parenting Plan battle in the Communist Republic of Oregon.

Also, take great notes - "They with the most data wins."

OFW is one of my most used bookmarks (Pic 1).

2nd pic is of the "log" I keep..:

STAY CLOSE TO JESUS, let NOTHING rob you of your PEACE - be the PARENT your child NEEDS.
09:05 AM - Oct 18, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 05:52
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
I'll pray for a financial angel 🙏 as
I am certainly not playing a PaYtriot In this movie.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
20 October, 05:59
In response Jes King to her Publication
HE will not let you or your daughter down.

Hang in there, Sister.

❤️✝️🔥

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 October, 09:44
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Amen! I am in the same boat!

I Divorced an Extreme Abusive Narcissist Surgeon. He changed when he left Academic Surgery and went to Private Practice where the money is. Then he become an Unfaithful and I swear, possessed by Evil narcissist! He changed in Front of Everyone’s eyes! (my sons remember the day he came home different, they were 4)

His Corrupt Lawyer and the therapist his lawyer “Recommended” (they did/do work together Lawyer/Therapist 🤦‍♀️ to steal from families) suggested OFW! I was so MAD! BUT…. then it magnified his Narcissim, made my life so much easier than receiving texting abuse and I swear I reached an unbelieveable settlement because of OFW. 😂

🔴He had to fire his Lawyer and sit at My Lawyer’s office to draw up the settlement, to avoid Jail because HE broke TONS of Temp Orders. ALL Documented on OFW.

They Always Hang Themselves! They Always hit a Dead End. Just like the DEEP STATE! Same Demonic Souls!!