Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
16 October, 06:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Monday Oct. 17 I am once again having to defend my right to have access to my 5 yr. old daughter (14th amendment) ensuring her access to me also.
After having been ramrodded through the corrupt Mass. family covrt
reestablishing my parental rights almost two years ago, at that time the covrt ordered me to have 15 supervised visitations with an accelerated reunification for her and I to follow. We have completed over 107+ visits with very supportive, positive monitor notes. The freaky-"father" still is not satisfied and continues to slander me and abuse the process;
Further damaging the innocent child.
The "new" (groundhog day loop) filing demands the judge order that I should be denied all visitation going forward.

I ask for all prayer, support and positive vibrations directed to the child and I's success in overcoming this tragedy.

I am going up against a Human-trafficking Machine without an attorney...( $19,000+ in debt to previous ineffective attny)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
Walk in the Armor of God, and you will not be denied your child.
Believe you are a warrior of God, and nothing can harm you or your child.
Thank you Christ Jesus, YOUR WILL BE DONE.
LOVE
07:41 AM - Oct 18, 2022
In response Jes King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tierney in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
20 October, 06:15
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication