Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
Can I please ask for prayers… my daughter ( Down Syndrome ) has severe sleep apnea and won’t wear the mask because it scrares her so much. She has a heart condition which makes it worse. I keep praying for miracles, nothing is working. She is my life. Please if yall dont mind. 🙏🏻
06:23 PM - Oct 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
CharRose @CharRose
15 October, 02:43
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Prayers for your sweet Angel. Sending lots of love, light and hugs to her as well as you. Miracles can and do happen, let's claim one for you daughter--she deserves it. 💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 October, 09:31
In response CharRose to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏻 Claiming the miracles! 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
15 October, 02:28
prayers

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 October, 01:36
I looked up the sleep apnea mask and that is awful stuff... I feel her dislike of it...😞 Can you try something like audio books in the evenings before bedtime... to get her in a calm and soothed state... then when she is dosing off in that sitting/inclined position you could attach the apnea mask...? I hope everything will be alright for you both. sending a big hug💗

14 October, 06:15
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I have tried the laying by her until she feel asleep listening to music and waited and tried putting it on her and she woke up sayimg no and crying… been trying so many different things for several months. she just aint having it.

Red 55S @Red55S
14 October, 01:10
😇May your daughter find peace. Amen.

cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
13 October, 10:07
Mary Beth...worrying & crying may be a relief occasionally, but you don't need to do that...really. Have loads of Faith. That is where to put your energy. You will have comfort to share with your daughter. God has this...NO worries...Trust in HIM :-)

14 October, 09:26
In response cheri malmquist to her Publication
Thank You! 🙏🏻

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
13 October, 01:36
Prayers to you both. I noticed when I shifted my perspective about hospitals, they flipped too.
We here will intend she heal perfectly at home.
My brother is special needs and refuses all masks. One time when I needed breathing treatments, I realized how bad they smell of off-gassed plastics. He was likely protecting himself.
The fix for us was to request a cannula and I wait for him to sleep then hold it near his nose. Its not ideal but works in about 30 mins. Someday there will be a comfortable option available for rare cases of care for our Neuro Special population as they heal.

Stay Strong. ❤

13 October, 02:56
In response The Jedis Sister to her Publication
Thank you!! I am gonna ask for just a nasal cannula and see if they will provide one.

13 October, 12:56
Thank you each and every patriot family, I’m sorry I havent gotten to all the messages yet, but I will. Between taking care of my daughter, me crying and worrying, and trying so hard to keep vibes high I just haven’t gotten to all yet. Please keep the prayers coming It is, We are blessed to have so many of you that care. 🙏🏻 We love you all!!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 October, 10:46
Prayers lifted for your daughter🙏

13 October, 12:32
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Thank you! She is having a hard time breathing right now and coughing… Giving her a breathing treatment because I am so scared to end up in the hospital with her. I dont trust hospitals anymore.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
13 October, 10:36

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
13 October, 10:28
Just a suggestion but perhaps try a mother/daughter meditation hour/half out before bed..lots of deep breathing exercises, calming music, warm bath and elevate the bed. My husband has moderate sleep apnea but when he is stressed from work it gets worse. A fun mother daughters thing would be to try some yoga classes first to learn basic poses and techniques.

13 October, 12:33
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
I have tried sleeping beside her while its on but she cries the entire time and wont sleep. which makes it worse for her.

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
13 October, 09:41
🙏🙏🙏

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
13 October, 09:40
Lord, I humbly come to you on behalf of Mary Beth's daughter. Ease her struggles with fear and instill in her the courage of the lion. Bestow to her a strong and renewed heart and instant change for the better in all her struggles according to your will. In Jesus name I pray.🙏

13 October, 10:18
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏻

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
13 October, 09:24
Praying for you and your daughter🙏🙏🙏

13 October, 10:19
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Thank you 🙏🏻

Tom Grant @GrantQ
13 October, 09:05
I believe in miracles, and i am praying that your daughter receives one. I also pray that God grants you strength to deal with whatever this timeline has in store for you. Much love to you and yours and remember to keep the vibes high as much as possible. God bless

13 October, 10:20
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
Thank You! Keeping them high as possible 🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
13 October, 05:01
Is it possible to try another type of mask/face gear/ I can't stand the ones that completely cover your face - I wear one (better than the one I had 10+ yrs ago) that is a small piece that fits around the nose and air comes in thru the tube - it is for those who keep their mouths closed during sleep so may or may not work for her -- tell her I have one and it's a good thing - I pray that she finds a way to be able to use it. How old is she? I will say a prayer for her tonite as I put on my mask here in a few minutes.

13 October, 12:38
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
she doesn’t keep her mouth closed. I have researched the mask the offer and she cries even doing a breathing treatment

Light Warrior @VioletFlame
13 October, 03:09
🙏🙏🙏

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
13 October, 03:07
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
13 October, 01:50
🙏🙏🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 October, 01:50
Dear God in heaven, please work your divine hand in this situation for Mary Beth’s daughter, & for Mary Beth. Please keep her safe & keep them protected. 🙏🏻💞

13 October, 12:41
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thank you 🙏🏻

13 October, 12:41
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thank you 🙏🏻

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
13 October, 01:49
🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (AlwaysBeeClose) can see their posts

TinHat Granny @TinHatGranny
13 October, 01:31

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 October, 01:57
In response TinHat Granny to her Publication
its not that type of mask.

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
13 October, 01:14
🙏🙏🙏

Bobbi Momma1st @BobbiGMommaFirst
13 October, 12:08
Oh my❤️ I feel for you! I too have the same situation. luckily I was ablt to talk mine into it. It takes time and they do everything on their time. I will pray❤️❤️

13 October, 03:07
In response Bobbi Momma1st to her Publication
Every single day I try and tell her, it will help your heart so you can breath easier and she just wont do it. I am literally so scared at this point, that I just cry. ( not around her though )

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
12 October, 11:36
🙏🏻❤️✝️

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
12 October, 11:36
🙏🏻

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 October, 11:34
Praying for you daughter Mary. 🥺
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Autmama 123 @autmama
12 October, 11:23
Prayers being said. Prayers for a workable treatment for her.

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
12 October, 11:21
Prayers sent!

Stay Strong Mary!!